Gonna buy a PS4

LittleCarrot

Well I also have PS4, it has some nice exclusives, I don't really use it as most of the games that I get also comes on PC so that is obvious choice.

I have PS4 and Xbox One and I'd say Xbox One.

Xbox One is just getting better and better as time goes on where the PS4 is going backwards. Sony is a bad company.

When you own a good PC, there is no point to buy Xbox One, there isn't many good exclusives on it or anything.

Besides Xbox one exclusives are coming to PC (Quantum Break for example).

Well I also have PS4, it has some nice exclusives, I don't really use it as most of the games that I get also comes on PC so that is obvious choice.

When you own a good PC, there is no point to buy Xbox One, there isn't many good exclusives on it or anything.

Besides Xbox one exclusives are coming to PC (Quantum Break for example).

I think xbone has more use than ps4, it can easily stream content just like the ps4, one of the only advantages of a console over pc, and it has better exclusives, most of the exclusives on ps4 are just remastered of ps3 games. With games like quantum break and rumored gears of War UE and 4 being cross platform I see no reason to get a xbone, but at the same time pcs are taking over for hardcore gamers and if the exclusives carry over it'll just make an easier transition for most gamers and can only benefit the gamer, only casuals will continue to support consoles without exclusives.

I think Microsoft knows that the pc market is where it's at and they want to start making the transition. It would be great if everyone's library of games transfers over to the xbox live server for pc. With that in mind Microsoft might be looking to take over the pc market in the next console gen, then instead of xbone vs ps4 it's going to be xbox vs steam.

This thread got a incredible amount of attention.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

On 1/16/2016 at 0:48 AM, GlassBomb said:

Get a Wii U instead (I'm serious). You will have a much greater library of exclusive titles that you can't get on the PC.

I'm fucking loving my Wii U.

5 hours ago, JoeyDM said:

I'm fucking loving my Wii U.

But there is a Wii U Emulator.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, LittleCarrot said:

But there is a Wii U Emulator.

And? It's shit. And I'd like to... Not pirate.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a good pc and a Ps4 and i use them in conjunction use my ps4 mostly for play bo3 because all of the cod games play much better on console than on pc. But for most of the other games i use my pc.