Gonna buy a PS4

LittleCarrot

I have an OP System, my uncle offered to buy me a PS4. I am not sure if I am gonna use it. I need people tell me some pros.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Nice. Definitely get "The Last of Us". The "Uncharted" series are good too.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

"Exclusives"

That dosent help at all.

- Albert Einstein

bloodborne

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

and more exclusive.

avoid crap ports.

I herd CoD is better console. Is that true?

- Albert Einstein

I'd buy one only for exclusives, like the balling game B the last of us or the movie, aka ThR Order 1886

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Get a Wii U instead (I'm serious). You will have a much greater library of exclusive titles that you can't get on the PC.

+1

WiiU's are actually really neat.

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

I herd CoD is better console. Is that true?

gameplay no. FPS games still feel better with a mouse.

but the recent cod bo3 was soooo badly ported to pc.

Get a Wii U instead (I'm serious). You will have a much greater library of exclusive titles that you can't get on the PC.

This ^^

Some of the Whee Yoo's games are great for just relaxing and derping around

The wii U is fun to just sit around and play when there is nothing to do.

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

Bloodborne and exclusives, that's basically the only reason I want one.  Still waiting for it to get dirt cheap.

Bloodborne and exclusives, that's basically the only reason I want one.  Still waiting for it to get dirt cheap.

I play CoD a lot. The PC ports of CoD are shit. I like to consider CoD as a console exclusive at this point.

- Albert Einstein

I play CoD a lot. The PC ports of CoD are shit. I like to consider CoD as a console exclusive at this point.

Agreed, ever since MW2, CoD has been very console focused.

Agreed, ever since MW2, CoD has been very console focused.

I am considering a Wii U.

- Albert Einstein

Last of Us, Bloodborne, The Order 1886(a steal these days at $20 or less new), Destiny(more content by a bit on PS4), get PS+ and nearly always decent free(damn cheap..)games each month, Sports games as there is a pretty serious lack of these on PC. If someone wants to get it for you, do it. 

Last of Us, Bloodborne, The Order 1886(a steal these days at $20 or less new), Destiny(more content by a bit on PS4), get PS+ and nearly always decent free(damn cheap..)games each month, Sports games as there is a pretty serious lack of these on PC. If someone wants to get it for you, do it.

I might get a Wii U.

- Albert Einstein

Personally I'd go with the PS4 cuz the good Wii U games just don't drop in price, All the games I want are still $65+ CAD and they are like 1-2 years old >_<

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Personally I'd go with the PS4 cuz the good Wii U games just don't drop in price, All the games I want are still $65+ CAD and they are like 1-2 years old >_<

This purchase might be 2 months.

- Albert Einstein