Dear Razer F*** You!

littlepigboy5

Ok so I, like many others, was super excited for the razer ces appreciation event, i wanted a naga chroma and a blackwidow chroma(not a razer fanboy, i've tried a lot of keyboard and mice, these were my favorites, except for the corsair k95 rgb browns, but that's super expensive).  So, first, the code i received from the insider program wasn't working, so i called razer tech support, i wait 20 minutes only to hear, "we're sorry, but out operating hours are from 8am to 6pm pst" and i look at the clock, and it's exactley 6pm, so i'm like whatever i'll try again, i go back to my order, and the blackwidow chroma IS OUT OF STOCK, but it says i can still order it, it will just take longer, so i finally get the code to work out of luck, and get to the end of the order, but then it says i can't compelte the order because the blackwidow is out of stock, so i go swap it out for a refurbished model, which still gets the discount applied, then i finally get off of the website after 45 minutes.  :'D

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

operating hours are from 8am to 6pm pst" and i look at the clock, and it's exactley 6pm,

well its its closed. deal with it

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

K den.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

"we're sorry, but out operating hours are from 8am to 6pm pst" and i look at the clock, and it's exactley 6pm,

do you know what PST means?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

ah razer. the apple of pc peripherals

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

But..... Apple has good quality....

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Site still isnt working for me -_-

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

It's just what happens when there's too much traffic to the site. 

then they need a better server....

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Please don't hate on razer

but... but..... it says razor on the scooter... not razer...

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

That's unfair, Apple actually has pretty good build quality.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

then they need a better server....

But think about it from a business perspective. Why would they upgrade their server for 1 event that they actually lose money with? And each year they sell out anyway so it's not like it's that beneficial to customers. They'll sell out either way. You're saying they should spend money to lose money? Even I wouldn't do that. 

Way wrong. Apple has better customer support.

And before someone chimes in to tell me their awesome Razer support story, I believe you. I'm not talking about your specific story, I mean overall.

Ok so I, like many others, was super excited for the razer ces appreciation event, i wanted a naga chroma and a blackwidow chroma(not a razer fanboy, i've tried a lot of keyboard and mice, these were my favorites, except for the corsair k95 rgb browns, but that's super expensive).  So, first, the code i received from the insider program wasn't working, so i called razer tech support, i wait 20 minutes only to hear, "we're sorry, but out operating hours are from 8am to 6pm pst" and i look at the clock, and it's exactley 6pm, so i'm like whatever i'll try again, i go back to my order, and the blackwidow chroma IS OUT OF STOCK, but it says i can still order it, it will just take longer, so i finally get the code to work out of luck, and get to the end of the order, but then it says i can't compelte the order because the blackwidow is out of stock, so i go swap it out for a refurbished model, which still gets the discount applied, then i finally get off of the website after 45 minutes.  :'D

thats why u need to buy from a 3rd party retailer if u get razer products

I thought I had some money... Oh wait... I spent it all ;(

Way wrong. Apple has better customer support.

And before someone chimes in to tell me their awesome Razer support story, I believe you. I'm not talking about your specific story, I mean overall.

I just meant that their products are overpriced for what you are getting

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

apple shit doesn't have questionable Qc though. 

And, they don't have shit customer service by any means. The only bad thing about Apple is price, lack of the ability to upgrade, and the OS is different to Windows. My MacBook Air has lasted longer than any Windows laptops that I've owned since then.

Closes at 6pm... and you're angry about that?

Picture this, then - you work for Razer. They put you on the customer help line (which, given Razer's product quality, probably has a waiting line a mile long) and as soon as you get ready to pack up and leave, you get a phone call from some whiny razer customer complaining that their mouse is broken or something like that. Imagine that you HAD to take the call and tend to the needs of a spoilt 1st-world-problems customer when you could be sitting at home eating dinner with your family.

Would you be pissed? Cuz I sure as hell would be.

It's a keyboard. It's not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. Just call them tomorrow. Or take the smart option and buy peripherals from companies that actually make products that are either always in stock or don't break all the time.

Closes at 6pm... and you're angry about that?

Picture this, then - you work for Razer. They put you on the customer help line (which, given Razer's product quality, probably has a waiting line a mile long) and as soon as you get ready to pack up and leave, you get a phone call from some whiny razer customer complaining that their mouse is broken or something like that. Imagine that you HAD to take the call and tend to the needs of a spoilt 1st-world-problems customer when you could be sitting at home eating dinner with your family.

Would you be pissed? Cuz I sure as hell would be.

It's a keyboard. It's not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. Just call them tomorrow. Or take the smart option and buy peripherals from companies that actually make products that are either always in stock or don't break all the time.

Exactly, I don't know if OP has ever had a job but that last customer who shows up in the last 5 minutes while you're trying to close is worse than Hitler.

EDIT: Also, don't buy shitty Razer products.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Exactly, I don't know if OP has ever had a job but that last customer who shows up in the last 5 minutes while you're trying to close is worse than Hitler.

EDIT: Also, don't buy shitty Razer products.

Yeah, working for a small business is so much better than working for a huge company that doesn't give a damn about you or the customer... I've worked in both types, and it's like night and day.

calls at 6PM closing time

and complains no one pick up the phone call???

What the f*** is this?!

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

k.

its closed.

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)