Never mind guess it was a troll post

DominicNikon

Did you really just ask that? Why the fuck would you not GOOGLE it?

Cheat-at-Minesweeper-Step-6.jpg

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Minesweeper is the great grandfather of Minecraft. :P  It's one of the best games ever.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

how is it a troll post? i just herd of the game today

Well I'm not surprised that there will be people who do not know what Minesweeper is just as I am sure there might be some people here who do not know the relationship between a pencil and a cassette tape, as I believe Microsoft stopped including it since Windows 8.1 or something.  The game is still free to download though.

EDIT:

The game is easy to play.

• Randomly under the tiles there are mines hidden.  If you click on a tile that is hiding a mine, the mine explodes and you die.
  • Your objective is to click on the tiles and figure out where all the mines are.
  • If you click on a tile that is clear of any mines, there will be numbers telling you how many mines there are potentially hidden in adjacent tiles.  You have to use those numbers as clues to figure out where the mines are hidden.
  • Hint: start with the corner tiles first.
  • The faster you find the mines, the higher your score.
  • Right click on tiles to mark if you think there might be a mine under that tile.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer