Microsoft Buys Nokia

KingLuvely

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

why the hell are you using a bitly link, where does it go? and what is your opinion on the matter, this is not twitter and you are not subjected to character limitations so use a full link (even on twitter you should just use the built in shortener and not an external one)

I'm really really looking forward to this, if I get a phone ever I'm seriously considering trying windows phone but there isn't as many budget solutions as I would like.

The Nokia phones look awesome too so hopefully ill see a sub 150 nzd phone! Sub 100 would be amazing too!

So they hire Stephen Elop, the man who helped drive Nokia into the ground, as cheif of Micosofts Device team. I can't see where this will fail

Nokia was pretty much already 6 feet under when Elop jumped aboard. He also worked for Microsoft before he joined Nokia as well.