Desktop reboots while heavy gaming

So I've been experiencing some weird reboots out of nowhere lately when playing somewhat demanding games, like Dirt 3 with ultra seetings at 4k (dsr) and Witcher 3 somewhat maxed out exept for the hairworks who is enabled on everything but on a low preset, the thing however is that today I tried something and when I put the fans on full power, it crashes, but temps stay low, if I let fans on minimum temps go up but it won't crash. Would anyone know what might be causing this issue? I can post details and specs of my system if required and some details etc... However this is worrying me considering how odd it is that it reboots with fans maxed out but stays okay with them on the minimum setting.

so.. in my history of crappy junk i've had one power supply catch fire.

every time i see a thread about an unstabile system and think "oh this could be the power supply" i go check the guy's power supply, google it, and find that it looks exactly the same in construction as the one i've had catch fire.

i feel like this cant be a coincidence...

The only OC I have atm (saddenly my gpu doesn't like proper OC I think xD ) is that I make the power limit at 110%. GPU is a GTX 780ti Matrix Platinum.

Power supply is a nox urano vx 750w.

Check your Powersupply

Could also be overheating. Check if your cpu cooler is installed correctly and check your temps while gaming. If they run very hot, cooling is your problem.

(I don't really know much about computer hardware troubleshooting because I've never built a PC)

HP Pavilion p007tx (i5 4210u, gt840m, 8GB DDR3 memory and a 1 TB HDD that makes cool sounds when booting up) 

Since my laptop can't run modern games too well I use a PS4

Since I installed the new fans, and even with overclocking and with the fans on minimum max temperature I achieved was 76ºC on GPU and 66ºC on the CPU. This was on Witcher 3 who is nearly maxed out graphic wise. If I turn the fans full power, the temps drop to about 50ºC on cpu and 45ºC on gpu. So while 76ºC is great for max temp...45ºC is better. xD

Might be indeed the PSU I'll have to check that further.