Power DVD 15 ULTRA Stutter/Lag With Video Enhancements

Just purchased Power DVD 15 ULTRA for a nice price and wanted to test it out using my Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods Blu-Ray I recently received. Downloading the software for Power DVD seems to have gone smoothly but upon playing the Blu-Ray I noticed during the trailers that there was some stutter and lagging visually, but the audio was completely fine. I thought it might go away by the time it reached the main menu for the Blu-Ray but that wasn't the case.

I looked into the settings and discovered that disabling the TrueTheater Video Enhancements that were activated by default fixed the issue and allowed for smooth visual feedback.

So my question is why am I not able to play my Blu-Ray, with that TrueTheater Video Enhancement enabled, smoothly? Is it my hardware? I had downloaded the software accidentally on my Hard Drive, uninstalled it and reinstalled it on my new SSD. So idk if it will be fixed by reinstalling the software but I can try if you guys think it'll work. Any ideas? Let me know if you need any more information.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k
GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X
ODD: LG WH16NS40 Super Multi Blue Internal SATA 16x Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
Software: Power DVD 15 Ultra

Gonna bump the thread once more. hopefully someone can help!