does anybody know of a case with a similar motherboard layout to the caselabs s8, except not A$800

Hi,

Does anybody know of a case with a similar layout to the caselabs s8, with a horizontal motherboard and windows on the sides and even top?

Thank you.

EDIT: It needs to be ATX, thanks.

Thermaltake core x9?

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Thermaltake core x9?

I don't like it's front panel, and I don't want to support a company that copies other companies designs.

I don't like it's front panel, and I don't want to support a company that copies other companies designs.

pretty sure caselabs copied them....I know that one of caselabs case is based off of a 900d....

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

pretty sure caselabs copied them....I know that one of caselabs case is based off of a 900d....

really? that's fascinating...