G502 Spectrum

So Is anyone else but me surprised, that is basically the same price as the old mouse? Because when I see rgb, I see a large rise in price. 

Sometimes, I dream about cheese

I'm very surprised.

Well, calling it the same price doesn't work in Canada.

That damn this is 100 Canadian maple flavored dollars from timmies... Eh.

Rip canada.

Thankfully it's cheaper if not the same price in the UK, since the normal g502 has been fluxuating like a bitch, it's in my price range then it's out of it, in out, in out, I don't want a dick up my ass, I want a good £60 mouse in my hand.

weird way to put it.

Rip canada.

Thankfully it's cheaper if not the same price in the UK, since the normal g502 has been fluxuating like a bitch, it's in my price range then it's out of it, in out, in out, I don't want a dick up my ass, I want a good £60 mouse in my hand.

weird way to put it.

get a G100S or G103. also I am not supprised.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

I wish you could bring in your normal G502 and exchange it for a RGB G502 for a small fee...but i doubt that would happen because logitech would lose money.

g103 is a keyboard lmao

Nah, my eyes are basically set on getting the G502, I'll be able to get it, if it doesn't keep doing that shit.

I wish you could bring in your normal G502 and exchange it for a RGB G502 for a small fee...but i doubt that would happen because logitech would lose money.

That'd be pretty neat, but a dumb idea on their front

the MSRP is the same

whether retailers like amazon, newegg, etc. sell it at the same price will be a different story

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

the MSRP is the same

whether retailers like amazon, newegg, etc. sell it at the same price will be a different story

Currently it's £70 on amazon for pre order, we'll have to see if it goes up or down

I expect the price to stay pretty much right at $70 for a few months while the OG 502 will drop a bit. The reason why the spectrum is not any more expensive is because: 1) RGB is really cheap to implement on a mouse (2 LEDs and a small change to the architecture of the mircrocontroller would probably cost ~$5). 2) The software was already in place, they just had to add the already existing RGB control to the 502 section of the software 3) Logitech already makes fairly large margins on their products. Yes, they are good products, but their reputation allows them to add a little extra to the cost for more profit. 

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).

MSRP means jack shit. Retailers sell at any price they deem fit. They know people will still pay more for something better.

This is very true

I expect the price to stay pretty much right at $70 for a few months while the OG 502 will drop a bit. The reason why the spectrum is not any more expensive is because: 1) RGB is really cheap to implement on a mouse (2 LEDs and a small change to the architecture of the mircrocontroller would probably cost ~$5). 2) The software was already in place, they just had to add the already existing RGB control to the 502 section of the software 3) Logitech already makes fairly large margins on their products. Yes, they are good products, but their reputation allows them to add a little extra to the cost for more profit.

I see.
TBH I'll just buy whichever ends up cheaper, rgb isn't hugely important to me