Using MSI Command Center HELP

I am using Windows 10 MSI Z97A Gaming 7 MOBO  Bios V1.11    MSI Command Center Vers. 1.01.08 I would like to know if there is a way to keep my fan profiles saved at all times. Every time I shut the computer off I lose my fan profiles and I have to load them again.  I have it enabled to launch at Startup and I have my fan profiles saved but the problem is every time I shut my computer off it forgets my settings and I have to load all of my saved fan profiles. I want my fan profiles to stay loaded so that I dont have to mess with it and it will stop going back to default settings. What am I doing wrong or am I supposed to reload all of my fan profiles everytime I boot and I dont want to change my BIOS settings I want to be able to control my fans through software that I can change on the fly. I have tried Speedfan but I think that MSI Command Center is conflicitng with it and I am not shutting off MSI Command Center for Speedfan. Speedfan doesnt work with the MSI Command Center it seems like MSI Command Center overrides it maybe? Im not sure.

Thanks 

Not sure if the MSI motherboard has this, but you can change the fan speed through the BIOS. I do this with my Asus motherboard.

MSI%20Z87A-GD65%20Gaming%20BIOS%2031%20-

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Try setting your fan profiles in your BIOS. It helped for my CPU temps and I got a MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard. Just save it as a OC profile to make sure its saves right.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

CC is only for temporary changes

you ahve to use the bios to make something permanent

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

My only concern is if I change it in the BIOS I wont be able to change it while im on the computer will I?

CC is only for temporary changes

you ahve to use the bios to make something permanent

So your saying that I have to load all of my fan profiles every time I boot unless I use BIOS?

So your saying that I have to load all of my fan profiles every time I boot unless I use BIOS?

yes

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Only way is to reboot and adjust fan profiles that way.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

I cant believe that I cant save it the way I want it. I do not have the time to keep reloading all those profiles.

Is there other software besides Speedan that will work?

Is there other software besides Speedan that will work?

Technically Corsair Link and NZXT CAM. But both need their hardware fan hubs to work.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I am going to have to set it in the BIOS i think. I checked and my BIOS has a programmable fan control profile so as long as the PWM fans work I should be ok.

Thanks