Which version of VMWare

What version of VMWare should I use for running a Windows Xp virtual gaming rig and a Windows 98 virtual gaming rig both with dedicated gpus? I would prefer to use a Windows 10 host os and to have each vm access my optical drive.

both with dedicated gpus?

yeah no, thats not gonna happen, not at all.

both because of limited gpu support on both those OSes, and because hardware passtrough outside of bare metal solutions is a disaster.

What version of VMWare should I use for running a Windows Xp virtual gaming rig and a Windows 98 virtual gaming rig both with dedicated gpus? I would prefer to use a Windows 10 host os and to have each vm access my optical drive.

It's only possible to passthrough hardware on a Linux host and even then it's pretty sketchy.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

But my games won't have their completely native graphics on a modern gpu, riiiiiiiiiiiight??????

But my games won't have their completely native graphics on a modern gpu, riiiiiiiiiiiight??????

Its hard to say. You haven't mentioned what games you are trying to play.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.