Hate for Razer

Savir

the deathadder is an good mouse for sure. only mouse i would get from them actually, not all that laser sensor crap

and when it comes to keyboards i would get something other than razer because i would rather have cherry switches

9 minutes ago, xb0w said:

the deathadder is an good mouse for sure. only mouse i would get from them actually, not all that laser sensor crap

and when it comes to keyboards i would get something other than razer because i would rather have cherry switches

For me the only things I would buy from razer is: Deathadder, goliathus (extended) because it is stitched not like the corsair and hyperX bs where they make mousepads that cost the same as the goliathus but they dont manage to stitch them, and their mechanical gamepad.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

1 minute ago, Dackzy said:

For me the only things I would buy from razer is: Deathadder, goliathus (extended) because it is stitched not like the corsair and hyperX bs where they make mousepads that cost the same as the goliathus but they dont manage to stitch them, and their mechanical gamepad.

yeah i love my goliathus speed.. its a great pad for someone like me who likes low friction..

Just now, xb0w said:

yeah i love my goliathus speed.. its a great pad for someone like me who likes low friction..

Yeah, I just don't get why other brands doesn't stitch their mousepads, they will last longer and they will be nicer to look at over time and then they try to sell them for the same price as a goliathus or even more.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

• 4 months later...
On 1/31/2016 at 11:13 AM, xb0w said:

As someone who types over 80-100 wpm, I can tell you that, after stress-testing both of these keyboards, what I'm about to tell you is definitely factual

Razer (this whole thing is paraphrased, I don't remember what the person who told me said) tried to make a deal with Cherry to get blue and red switches in their keyboards. This is why the very early Blackwidows have Cherry MX Blues. Apparently, by the time that they were going to get Cherry MX Reds, Cherry was going to change their switches (which they do a few months before their copyrights run out) and they decided to charge Razer a ton more than they were going to charge Corsair. Razer said screw that and went to some other Chinese company who is now using an old form of Cherry MX switches that's no longer copyrighted. 

They're pretty much the same fuckin' thing. Honestly I do not understand why people say they're so different. I've never seen ANYONE'S Blackwidows just stop working suddenly or have their space bar's  . . . bar . . . break...? I'm really confused at a lot of the reports that are made about them, and honestly I'd buy them first becuase, one, I get the chroma series and I'm not going to fuck around with Corsair's absolutely atrocious user experience and learning curve. I like Razer's stuff better, aesthetically

My impression of Razer is that they design good stuff but they break really easily. I'm very cautions when it comes to my tech products yet I've had 3 Razer Onza's die on me (bought two, returned one defective one, and then the two died within a year) Haven't bought a Razer product since. Other people had the same problem.

This doesn't mean every Razer product is like that but be careful and look at Amazon reviews or other reviews from long time users to see if the product is reportedly reliable.

\\ QUIET AUDIO WORKSTATION //

5960X 3.7GHz @ 0.983V / ASUS X99-A USB3.1      

32 GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 & 2667MHz @ 1.2V

AMD R9 Fury X

256GB SM961 + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo  

Cooler Master Silencio 652S (soon Calyos NSG S0 ^^)              

Noctua NH-D15 / 3x NF-S12A                 

Seasonic PRIME Titanium 750W        

Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum / Logitech G900

2x Samsung S24E650BW 16:10  / Adam A7X / Fractal Axe Fx 2 Mark I

Windows 7 Ultimate

4K GAMING/EMULATION RIG

Xeon X5670 4.2Ghz (200BCLK) @ ~1.38V / Asus P6X58D Premium

12GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz

Gainward GTX 1080 Golden Sample

Intel 535 Series 240 GB + San Disk SSD Plus 512GB

Corsair Crystal 570X

Noctua NH-S12