Hate for Razer

Savir

Damn that is not that many mice to choose from...

from what I picked there aren't any Large mouse like that they are mainly like the steel series ergonomic design but it depends on your hand so just have a look

if you want zowie then try ZOWIE FK or EC I don't know about size but those are best for csgo supposedly, they are tho superior to steel series sensei I will say that :P

Thanks for the long conversation  :)

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Thanks for the long conversation  :)

haha that's a way to pass the time, well fan boys will fight for their company's right? Steel series v razer to come to an mutual agreement :P

haha that's a way to pass the time, well fan boys will fight for their company's right? Steel series v razer to come to an mutual agreement :P

Yeah. the thing is I only like tree product from razer and that is the deathadder, goliathus speed extended and the orbweaver :D

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

the issue is I don't think it got fixed, the issue as Linus did a review and the same issue still stands

What issue? Thge 3310 is just an inferior version of 3988 inside a 20-dip casing, altough one could actually argue that all A9800 variants are crap. Not to mention that Razer's FW capabilities are better than nearly everyone elses.

I have a razor abyssus mouse and it has lasted me a most 2 years without a problem.

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

What issue? Thge 3310 is just an inferior version of 3988 inside a 20-dip casing, altough one could actually argue that all A9800 variants are crap. Not to mention that Razer's FW capabilities are better than nearly everyone elses.

I don't think that saying "inferior version of" is really helping here. Heck, I have a Naos 7000, which has teh 3310 in it. Is there some known, consistent issue with it? Or is it just "inferior" because it's not the latest revision?

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

I've felt and compared the Razer Deathadder Chroma to other mice, and I just can't get my mind off it. But when I ask for an opinion on forums I start a war over how Razer sucks. Any other recommendations for a similar mouse for $70? Is Razer really that bad? 

Razer is NOT "really that bad". The people on these forums have an illogical hate of them and a surprising amount of stories about how bad they may be - more than literally any other site I've ever been on. The fact is that they're acompany that makes professional gaming products. If you go with any of their more famous products, you'll for sure be fine. Choose Razer especially if you want some good aesthetics to go with your setup

Razer is NOT "really that bad". The people on these forums have an illogical hate of them and a surprising amount of stories about how bad they may be - more than literally any other site I've ever been on. The fact is that they're acompany that makes professional gaming products. If you go with any of their more famous products, you'll for sure be fine. Choose Razer especially if you want some good aesthetics to go with your setup

I dunno, I don't really like the snake orgy on my Goliathus.

There is no company that only makes flawless, perfect mice. The thing with Razer is that they price their products higher than everyone else, but you don't really get anything for it. In fact, being priced higher than everyone else, the backlash when something goes wrong gets amplified. Razer's pricing doesn't bring anything to the table: You don't get Logitech's legendary support. You don't get Zowie's gimmick-free attitude. What you get... is a snake orgy and higher price tag.

And as a company, Razer has done a lot of things that people don't like. They've re-released pretty much all of their mice by now, some of them multiple times. They released the Chroma lineup and stopped producing the non-Chroma equivalents, which increasing the prices. They changed the switches in their keyboards to Kailh and increased the prices. Personally, these practices are why I cannot recommend any Razer hardware to people. Their mousepads, well that's a different story. Their software is also nice, I like Cortex.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

I don't think that saying "inferior version of" is really helping here. Heck, I have a Naos 7000, which has teh 3310 in it. Is there some known, consistent issue with it? Or is it just "inferior" because it's not the latest revision?

Issues, no not really, it does what it does, however the problem is what is done with it, 3310 is actually newer than 3988 and is simply a nerfed version in a different casing meant as the entry to the mid end, while practically the only real difference are FPS it is imo a downgrade as it has an impact on cursor behaviour above 1m/s. So imo the only two acceptable cases to use 3310 over 3988 are either a lower priced product(which the Naos isnt) or if a company doesnt have the means to use 3988(which laview is able to). Using 3310 and interpolation for 70€ is imo not acceptable.

As for "issues", every A9800 has the same  anyway, that being smoothing.

The thing with Razer is that they price their products higher than everyone else, but you don't really get anything for it. In fact, being priced higher than everyone else, the backlash when something goes wrong gets amplified. Razer's pricing doesn't bring anything to the table: You don't get Logitech's legendary support. You don't get Zowie's gimmick-free attitude. What you get... is a snake orgy and higher price tag.

Are they? DA Chroma´s Street price is the same as Naos 7000´s. Also in regards to Zowie i just have to mention Kingsis.

I used to own a naos until it started double clicking randomly on me and I had to smash it into oblivion.

I've owned countless products from them. With every item I bought I slowly began to hate them. The only not-terrible things that they make are there keyboards (not great by any means), their mousepads (duh), and their Leviathan speaker. The Adaro Wireless are really nice but sound terrible until the battery reaches a certain point in it's charge.

I was think ing of picking up a Mionix Castor. Thoughts?

YES

After owning around 10 Razer products, my hate is not illogical.

After owning around 10 Razer products, my hate is not illogical.

Why do you have a freesync screen when your gpu is a titan x??

Why do you have a freesync screen when your gpu is a titan x??

The monitor was $415 and the cheapest G-Sync panel with the same specs was $675 at the time.

The monitor was $415 and the cheapest G-Sync panel with the same specs was $675 at the time.

Ohh ok nice system mate :D

Ohh ok nice system mate :D

Thanks ;) All of the stuff was bought for good prices (RAM was really cheap at the time, CPU was $299, Titan X was free/long story.) 

Thanks ;) All of the stuff was bought for good prices (RAM was really cheap at the time, CPU was $299, Titan X was free/long story.) 

WOW WOW WOW DUDE how did you get a free titan x tell me xD

WOW WOW WOW DUDE how did you get a free titan x tell me xD

Well 5 Nvidia graphics cards in a row were "artifacting" but it was the damn Asus monitor the whole time. I got really frustrated and emailed the CEO of Nvidia... day after they got my defective card I had a Titan X at my doorstep.

Well 5 Nvidia graphics cards in a row were "artifacting" but it was the damn Asus monitor the whole time. I got really frustrated and emailed the CEO of Nvidia... day after they got my defective card I had a Titan X at my doorstep.

WTF I had 1 gtx 780 ti that died on me after a 1 year, got a new one that lastet 1 year agian and got my money back. I want a titan x :D

WTF I had 1 gtx 780 ti that died on me after a 1 year, got a new one that lastet 1 year agian and got my money back. I want a titan x :D

I also got a lot of other stuff from Nvidia and other companies xD

I also got a lot of other stuff from Nvidia and other companies xD

Well now I just feel sad..... Do you know how it feels going from a 780 ti to a freaking HD7950 (on a 1440p screen) 

(I am waiting for the new gpu's)