Hate for Razer

Savir

I had a bad experience with them, I also had bad experience with razer,logtech and zowie.

My first deathadder broke after 3 weeks then I got a new one and that broke after ½year and now i am on my 3rd deathadder.

then how can you say steel series is shit because supposedly 5 from your store broke?

then how can you say steel series is shit because supposedly 5 from your store broke?

how can you say it's shit when you said every other brand broke aswell from that store?

They all had a broken sensor or something in them that didn't act right.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

how can you say it's shit when you said every other brand broke aswell from that store?

I am not saying they are shit I am just saying that I had sensors that wasn't the best for csgo, because they had a fault on them.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

They all had a broken sensor or something in them that didn't act right.

I can't believe this sorry as I think the sensor is great not perfect but great as I don't think I've heard that 5 mouses had broken sensors all in a row? Steel series least of all as its sensor imo is on par with those of top grade mouses such as zowie.

Trust me the deathadder is far from perfec.

I am not saying they are shit I am just saying that I had sensors that wasn't the best for csgo, because they had a fault on them.

in your original post you just said don't use steel series for csgo, but based on this it was your user experience because of bad supply due to your store because it seems strange to have 5 broken sensors all in a row but I can assure you if you buy it online you would probably have a better experience and see why people love it for csgo due to its optimisation.

I can't believe this sorry as I think the sensor is great not perfect but great as I don't think I've heard that 5 mouses had broken sensors all in a row? Steel series least of all as its sensor imo is on par with those of top grade mouses such as zowie.

The store said that there where 4 people besides me that complained about the mouse model. they had gotten a bad dispatch

Trust me the deathadder is far from perfec.

every mouse could use a perfect sensor :3 I wouldn't have defended steel series but the fact you said it was bad for the thing it was optimised for (csgo) ticked me off when you didn't really have proof but due to your bad luck you view steel series this way for which I hope you all the best with mouse purchases and hopefully if you try steel series you would have a better experience.

in your original post you just said don't use steel series for csgo, but based on this it was your user experience because of bad supply due to your store because it seems strange to have 5 broken sensors all in a row but I can assure you if you buy it online you would probably have a better experience and see why people love it for csgo due to its optimisation.

Maybe, I always seem to be unlucky with my mice 

every mouse could use a perfect sensor :3 I wouldn't have defended steel series but the fact you said it was bad for the thing it was optimised for (csgo) ticked me off when you didn't really have proof but due to your bad luck you view steel series this way for which I hope you all the best with mouse purchases and hopefully if you try steel series you would have a better experience.

I have a steelseries rival optical that I use sometimes (I got it for free from the store because of all the things that had happend) but I don't really use it for csgo because I am more comfortable with the deathadder now. I would like to see ther person who can use a mouse with 6.000 dpi or more for fps xD

What model if you don't mind me asking?

rival optical.

I have a steelseries rival optical that I use sometimes (I got it for free from the store because of all the things that had happend) but I don't really use it for csgo because I am more comfortable with the deathadder now. I would like to see ther person who can use a mouse with 6.000 dpi or more for fps xD

seems very weird for that mouse but agreed but I once tried 2500dpi, bad Idea haha anyway wish the best for your future purchases.

seems very weird for that mouse but agreed but I once tried 2500dpi, bad Idea haha anyway wish the best for your future purchases.

Thanks man I think i will get a bigger mouse than the deathadder soon it's a bit to the small side for my palm grip any good big mice for csgo?

Thanks man I think i will get a bigger mouse than the deathadder soon it's a bit to the small side for my palm grip any good big mice for csgo?

mamba isn't that bad, the new one but when you lift it has the same issue as all the mouses by razer as it goes down and left slightly.... Other than that death adder chroma would be a good bet just don't use 16k dpi :P

mamba isn't that bad, the new one but when you lift it has the same issue as all the mouses by razer as it goes down and left slightly.... Other than that death adder chroma would be a good bet just don't use 16k dpi :P

Anything else than razer xD and bigger than the deathadder with optical sonsor?

razer make bigger mouses, zowie and steel series are more palm like for arm swings I guess, but yeah it's a shame they don't update the sensor as this will be an issue for a while with razer, has been and will be for a while I belive, it makes it a little less accurate at most but deathadder chroma your best bet as that's the only decent big mouse I can think of haha.

but yeah it's a shame they don't update the sensor as this will be an issue for a while with razer, has been and will be for a while I belive, it makes it a little less accurate at most but deathadder chroma your best bet as that's the only decent big mouse I can think of haha.

Implying that 3989 is worse than 3310.

razer make bigger mouses, zowie and steel series are more palm like for arm swings I guess, but yeah it's a shame they don't update the sensor as this will be an issue for a while with razer, has been and will be for a while I belive, it makes it a little less accurate at most but deathadder chroma your best bet as that's the only decent big mouse I can think of haha.

Damn xD so razer is the only brand with a nice big mice's? does mionix make great mice for csgo? And what is the biggest optical mouse Zowie and Steel series has?

so I had a brief search as wifi is shit and basicly the two best option is the

Death adder chroma

Logitech g700

func MS3r2

so I had a brief search as wifi is shit and basicly the two best option is the

Death adder chroma

Logitech g700

func MS3r2

Damn that is not that many mice to choose from...

if you want zowie then try ZOWIE FK or EC I don't know about size but those are best for csgo supposedly, they are tho superior to steel series sensei I will say that :P