Hate for Razer

Savir

How dafuq did you come up with this? Back up your claim, please.

Steelseries has not a precise enough mouse in low dpi thats why.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Steelseries has not a precise enough mouse in low dpi that why.

Steelseries has 6 models in their current lineup. About which one are you talking about? Can you show me some proof?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Steelseries has 6 models in their current lineup. About which one are you talking about? Can you show me some proof?

Have you tried them in low sensitivity 300-600dpi? When you lift them up they tend to go a little to the upper left. There are even one more person in this thread that says the same as me.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Don't get me wrong Steelseries makes great mice, but for really competitive cs go you should not use them.

Ps. one of my friends bought one of their mice where they claimed 0 acceleration, he installed a program to test if that was true and it was not (it was a laser mouse)

Have you tried them in low sensitivity 300-600dpi? When you lift them up they tend to go a little to the upper left. There are even one more person in this thread that says the same as me.

That's false. You've had a faulty unit and you still didn't mention the exact model of the mouse.

The sensor found in the Rival 300 (PWM3310) is one of the best regarded optical sensors on the market. I'm playing CS GO with 400 DPI and there aren't any issues. Even the cheap Rival 100 performs best at it's lowest setting (500DPI).

If it wasn't good for competitive gaming, then why is the Rival 300 so popular among pro CS GO players?

Quit throwing around false information.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

If you play csgo then you should not go with steelseries, razer deathadder is amazing for csgo

are you fucking down? Pros use steel series and it is one of the most optimised fucking mice for csgo

That's false. You've had a faulty unit and you still didn't mention the exact model of the mouse.

The sensor found in the Rival 300 (PWM3310) is one of the best regarded optical sensors on the market. I'm playing CS GO with 400 DPI and there aren't any issues. Even the cheap Rival 100 performs best at it's lowest setting (500DPI).

If it wasn't good for competitive gaming, then why is the Rival 300 so popular among pro CS GO players?

Quit throwing around false information.

So 5 faulty units yeah sure if we say that, then should steelseries not step up the game

Razer mice such as mamba have the exact same effect and steel series is better priced and their entire line is basicly made for csgo, and don't say just cause pros use it doesn't make it good because a large amount of people use steel series primarily as they play csgo and at a competitive level of semi pro such as esea and global mm such as myself

Razer mice such as mamba have the exact same effect and steel series is better priced and their entire line is basicly made for csgo, and don't say just cause pros use it doesn't make it good because a large amount of people use steel series primarily as they play csgo and at a competitive level of semi pro such as esea and global mm such as myself

I am telling what I have seen.

State facts not opinions Ty.

How can 5 faulty units not be a fact huh?

State facts not opinions Ty. Picture or it didn't happen thanks.

How can I take a picture when the shop got all the mice back?

I am telling what I have seen.

have you used the mouse or just taken your friends opinion? Your backing razer like its sensor is fucking God and that it has 0'flaws and instead charges a premium for 16k dpi, but complain that the cheaper steel series that is optimised for a game and is marketed for fucking csgo is a bad option for that exactly? What fucking logic is that? No sensor is prefect but by god the fact it has 400dpi - 600dpi options instead of 16,000 shows how they thought about actual practically

How can I take a picture when the shop got all the mice back?

five fucking faulty units? I call bs and that your backing razer like a blind person you are cause you would rather pay for absurd things like 16k dpi and LEDs and says a mouse fucking marketed for csgo is a bad goddamn choice? Fuck me

How can 5 faulty units not be a fact huh?

How can I belive you bought five units of steel series mice? All of which randomly broke? Weird I have had 4 diffrent mouses from steel series non of which have broken and 3 friends with steel series which love them and find them extremely good for csgo after transferring from razer death adders and mambas

have you used the mouse or just taken your friends opinion? Your backing razer like its sensor is fucking God and that it has 0'flaws and instead charges a premium for 16k dpi, but complain that the cheaper steel series that is optimised for a game and is marketed for fucking csgo is a bad option for that exactly? What fucking logic is that? No sensor is prefect but by god the fact it has 400dpi - 600dpi options instead of 16,000 shows how they thought about actual practically

I have used the muse my friend tested there where a little acceleration not something normal gamers should be worried about, I am not telling you that razer deathadder is god like I have just had a better experience with the deathadder I know that it has flaws. Just because something is market for gaming does not mean it is the best for gaming just look at headsets.

How can I belive you bought five units of steel series mice? All of which randomly broke? Weird I have had 4 diffrent mouses from steel series non of which have broken and 3 friends with steel series which love them and find them extremely good for csgo after transferring from razer death adders and mambas

The shop i bought them from sad to me that they had gotten complaints from a lot of people, they said that the units they got had a fault in them.

I have used the muse my friend tested there where a little acceleration not something normal gamers should be worried about, I am not telling you that razer deathadder is god like I have just had a better experience with the deathadder I know that it has flaws. Just because something is market for gaming does not mean it is the best for gaming just look at headsets.

ok if have fucking confirmed your tweakin because PROS OF THE CSGO COMMUNITY USE IT AND SO DO A LARGE PORTION OF FUCKING PLAYERS, why would people us it if it was so goddamn Bad? The adder is not godlike your delusional, diffrent mouse's have diffrent shapes and sensor etc but the racers death adder is put perfect nor is the steel series but it is more optimised so please go back to buying firefly mouse pads cause QcK pads are so bad in your opinion and LEDs are so much better for low sens aiming? Or I guess you prefer 16k dpi

The shop i bought them from sad to me that they had gotten complaints from a lot of people, they said that the units they got had a fault in them.

I have also had problems with the g502. I am just unlucky I gues.

I am not using that bs 16.000 chroma deathadder I am using the 2013 deathadder

must be a Shitty shop m9 cause those mouse are highly regarded Ty and a lot of people say great things about its quality and durability, please stop spreading your false information and trying to make razer look better than it is.

ok if have fucking confirmed your tweakin because PROS OF THE CSGO COMMUNITY USE IT AND SO DO A LARGE PORTION OF FUCKING PLAYERS, why would people us it if it was so goddamn Bad? The adder is not godlike your delusional, diffrent mouse's have diffrent shapes and sensor etc but the racers death adder is put perfect nor is the steel series but it is more optimised so please go back to buying firefly mouse pads cause QcK pads are so bad in your opinion and LEDs are so much better for low sens aiming? Or I guess you prefer 16k dpi

I am not saying the deathadder is god like at all, I have just had a betterexperience with it over steelseries rival optical. I am playing at 500 dpi I dont care if a mouse can go up to 16.00dpi everything over 800 dpi and i dont care

I have also had problems with the g502. I am just unlucky I gues.

I am not using that bs 16.000 chroma deathadder I am using the 2013 deathadder

by all your complaints I assume you just have shitty mouse quality from that store bo offence but please Logitech is a respected brand in terms of durability as is steel series so your proving a point that your either unlucky or its that store because your assumptions that steel series is shit for csgo is fucking delusional.

must be a Shitty shop m9 cause those mouse are highly regarded Ty and a lot of people say great things about its quality and durability, please stop spreading your false information and trying to make razer look better than it is.

I had a bad experience with them, I also had bad experience with razer,logtech and zowie.

My first deathadder broke after 3 weeks then I got a new one and that broke after ½year and now i am on my 3rd deathadder.

by all your complaints I assume you just have shitty mouse quality from that store bo offence but please Logitech is a respected brand in terms of durability as is steel series so your proving a point that your either unlucky or its that store because your assumptions that steel series is shit for csgo is fucking delusional.

I love logitech I had a g500 for many years and that mouse was the best ting ever. I am not saying they are shit for csgo.

I am not saying the deathadder is god like at all, I have just had a betterexperience with it over steelseries rival optical. I am playing at 500 dpi I dont care if a mouse can go up to 16.00dpi everything over 800 dpi and i dont care

But fir some reason you have an urge to portray the point that steel series is crap for csgo over the death Adder? That's my main question as I have stated many people would disagree as the mouse is not only optimised and loved by pros of csgo but by the community and many people I know myself. So please tell me how you came to the conclusion that it's shit for csgo? I want your facts not your friends please.