Tom Clancy's The Division - ALPHA Gameplay

Wodzkey

it's 720p tho

Don't start a post without pc specs.

I really don't know why they always give us downgrades.   Like be real or don't show me any damn footage at all.  

Am done of these  " Gaming companies " downgrading graphics. I bet they were using PC's to show the footage.  

Or they are trying to go with the excuse " Well we want the graphics to be even for everything" No, don't do that, you either utilize the systems to their very core. If one is crummy, then so be it, that is how powerful it was. You push graphics to their limits.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Really can't go calling "downgrade" on a video that's in 720p without any graphics settings shown. For all we know this could be the absolute lowest settings. I'll be waiting until release to make judgments.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Really can't go calling "downgrade" on a video that's in 720p without any graphics settings shown. For all we know this could be the absolute lowest settings. I'll be waiting until release to make judgments.

True.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

It's gameplay from the Xbone, calling it a downgrade is really stretching it.

However I don't expect the game to look as pretty as the Snowdrop Techdemos they released in 2013 and 2014 because that shit was marvelous.

144Hz goodness

Downgraded already. I wonder how the endproduct will look like. Ubisoft, those fucking Liars should vanish.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Got a beta code from HumbleBundle, hopefully it's good and I have an actual legitimate reason to use Uplay.

If not, Uplay is forever in the trash for me.

Got a beta code from HumbleBundle, hopefully it's good and I have an actual legitimate reason to use Uplay.

If not, Uplay is forever in the trash for me.

It's really annoying that every major publisher has his own client, but I feel like Uplay is the most modern of the bunch, it supports playing a game that's still downloading (usually at ~25%).

144Hz goodness

It's really annoying that every major publisher has his own client, but I feel like Uplay is the most modern of the bunch, it supports playing a game that's still downloading (usually at ~25%).

Battlenet too.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Since its Alpha.. i think it looks cool and ill wait for release before rally making a decision.

And people need to remember.. ITS ALPHA!

That isn't a benefit for me since all the games I've tried using that with caused missing textures and other things that didn't effect gameplay, but did effect presentation. So I always wait until it's 100%.

Just saying.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

It'll be Watch_Dogs all over again.

it's feels like another "The Crew" to me, to be honest i'm not interested in this game at all

I was interested but we really haven't seen much of it between the two E3 presentations. Its hard to know precisely what the game will look like Ubisoft have been keeping this one quiet last year.

Escape from Tarkov might destroy this.

Wow. Never heard of it. Looks good.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Escape from Tarkov might destroy this.

Apples and oranges m8.

144Hz goodness