Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kfarris

Woo! Building a website using squarespace! Advice?

Posted · Original PosterOP

http://www.fmedesigndevelopment.com/ 

It's under construction still; But, I think it's starting to come together nicely.. :/ The photos will be updated with more professional looking ones, apparently my lawyer has advised me to do so..

This is for my company that I have started up. It's basically 5 members so far and we do game development.

We use unity and all have roughly 3 years of experience.

Any opinions, advice, suggestions, improvements, ideas, changes, etc.. Are all welcomed gracefully. =)

Any opinions, advice, suggestions, improvements, ideas, changes, etc.. Are all welcomed gracefully. =)

Build it beautiful?

But seriously, looks good!  Seems to be something wrong with the Projects page, and I might reword the main Home page blurb, but other than the parts that are obviously still under construction it looks great! :)

Is anyone else having the problem where in chrome when you click the link I provided it does not load the image on the default page??

(Update; omg just realized under projects the word thing overlaps the other word thing..xD dammit...)

Also under projects it's not showing our project that we're working on! Ahh!.....sigh

update 2: can someone test the link above in multiple browsers to see if that image not loading only affects chrome or all browsers that would be greatly appreciated! 

Is anyone else having the problem where in chrome when you click the link I provided it does not load the image on the default page??

yeah actually it doesn't come up right away but I figured it out :)

As a start up testimonials from your employees just says were all mates and wanted to fill space.

Focus on your teams experience in there profiles, this site is the face of your company, think of it as The CV for your company first, A news portal Second 

Well, the projects section isn't working correctly but we just fixed the overlap with some wording. + It's under development right now.. and will be for awhile.. 

Update: 1 well... the email works now. Apparently it didn't? 

Update; 2 automation phone service is down. People are manually answering calls/texts.

It feels like the more we add to the site the more things tend to break something...

http://www.fmedesigndevelopment.com/ 

It's under construction still; But, I think it's starting to come together nicely.. :/ The photos will be updated with more professional looking ones, apparently my lawyer has advised me to do so..

This is for my company that I have started up. It's basically 5 members so far and we do game development.

We use unity and all have roughly 3 years of experience.

I tried squarespace once but i was disappointed. 

And so now i use Wix.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill

Xiaomi Pocophone F1 6GB RAM 128GB Storage (Mid 2019 to present)

Samaritan XL (Early 2018 - present with GPU upgrades) - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (8C/16T) , MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Corsair 16GB DDR4-3200MHz ,  Asus ROG Strix RX Vega 56 , Corsair RM850i PSU, Corsair H100i v2 CPU Cooler, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD, Seagate BarraCuda 2TB HDD (2018), Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD (2014), NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair ML 120 Pro, Corsair ML 140 Pro

As a start up testimonials from your employees just says were all mates and wanted to fill space.

Focus on your teams experience in there profiles, this site is the face of your company, think of it as The CV for your company first, A news portal Second 

Agreed that the Testimonials are unnecessary. Seems a bit odd. Unless you're advertising jobs (and I presume you're not hiring at this point), testimonials from employees don't make much sense. Maybe in future you could have testimonials from publishers, investors... people you've done business with. But not yet.