Woo! Building a website using squarespace! Advice?

http://www.fmedesigndevelopment.com/ 

It's under construction still; But, I think it's starting to come together nicely.. :/ The photos will be updated with more professional looking ones, apparently my lawyer has advised me to do so..

This is for my company that I have started up. It's basically 5 members so far and we do game development.

We use unity and all have roughly 3 years of experience.

Any opinions, advice, suggestions, improvements, ideas, changes, etc.. Are all welcomed gracefully. =)

Any opinions, advice, suggestions, improvements, ideas, changes, etc.. Are all welcomed gracefully. =)

Build it beautiful?

But seriously, looks good!  Seems to be something wrong with the Projects page, and I might reword the main Home page blurb, but other than the parts that are obviously still under construction it looks great! :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Is anyone else having the problem where in chrome when you click the link I provided it does not load the image on the default page??

(Update; omg just realized under projects the word thing overlaps the other word thing..xD dammit...)

Also under projects it's not showing our project that we're working on! Ahh!.....sigh

update 2: can someone test the link above in multiple browsers to see if that image not loading only affects chrome or all browsers that would be greatly appreciated! 

Is anyone else having the problem where in chrome when you click the link I provided it does not load the image on the default page??

yeah actually it doesn't come up right away but I figured it out :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

As a start up testimonials from your employees just says were all mates and wanted to fill space.

Focus on your teams experience in there profiles, this site is the face of your company, think of it as The CV for your company first, A news portal Second 

Well, the projects section isn't working correctly but we just fixed the overlap with some wording. + It's under development right now.. and will be for awhile.. 

Update: 1 well... the email works now. Apparently it didn't? 

Update; 2 automation phone service is down. People are manually answering calls/texts.

It feels like the more we add to the site the more things tend to break something...

http://www.fmedesigndevelopment.com/ 

It's under construction still; But, I think it's starting to come together nicely.. :/ The photos will be updated with more professional looking ones, apparently my lawyer has advised me to do so..

This is for my company that I have started up. It's basically 5 members so far and we do game development.

We use unity and all have roughly 3 years of experience.

I tried squarespace once but i was disappointed. 

And so now i use Wix.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

As a start up testimonials from your employees just says were all mates and wanted to fill space.

Focus on your teams experience in there profiles, this site is the face of your company, think of it as The CV for your company first, A news portal Second 

Agreed that the Testimonials are unnecessary. Seems a bit odd. Unless you're advertising jobs (and I presume you're not hiring at this point), testimonials from employees don't make much sense. Maybe in future you could have testimonials from publishers, investors... people you've done business with. But not yet.