Anyone at CES 2016

Metro

Yeah sure, let me just sell my PC, my 2 legs and arms and my pigeon to afford it.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Yeah he must have some inside contacts

Maybe his dad or something.

These events aren't meant for "regular" consumers like you and I. These publications like LMG, Verge, popular YouTubers like MKBHD, pay for these events because its a mutual exchange. Companies get reliable and quality content coverage for their upcoming goods and in exchange, these publications are allowed first looks to cool electronics which in turn people like you and me click to watch/read. 

So you pay to review crap?  Don't companies usually/normally provide the products on loan and sometimes free? (looking at LMG+LG) :huh:  :huh:

The entry is free, and you don't go to the CES only to "see" stuff that is coming next year, you go there to see what companies have to offer, to exchange info with them and to set up deals and that stuff. Ofc, not anyone will make a deal with Intel or Nvidia, but there are a shit ton of medium-small companies, specially from Shengzen that have a lot for sale and are willing to deal with you if you show interest; I particularly went for that reason, although I guess a lot of people went to see what their favourite brands will present.

Paying to set up deals? Like I said earlier still sounds like a screw job even for reviewers.

So you pay to review crap? Don't companies usually/normally provide the products on loan and sometimes free? (looking at LMG+LG) :huh: :huh:

Paying to set up deals? Like I said earlier still sounds like a screw job even for reviewers.

The entrance is FREE and I live from this business. If you don't live in LV and you are only interested in walking around the Nvidia, Razer and Intel stands taking pictures and free bags, the go to your local computer shop. The CES is for people that want to do business or write an article for their local newspaper, not an entretainment show, and I can guarantee you that it is worth the plane ticket for 95% of the people that come here.

Considering the price of the tickets, probably not many or none at all.

For the price of a ticket I could make a beast pc 

CES is not open to the public, so even though you have the money to spend, you can't get in, unless you know someone. Anandtech took a pick of his food receipt a few years back during CES. The hotdog (can't remember exactly) was expensive.

The entrance is FREE and I live from this business. If you don't live in LV and you are only interested in walking around the Nvidia, Razer and Intel stands taking pictures and free bags, the go to your local computer shop. The CES is for people that want to do business or write an article for their local newspaper, not an entretainment show, and I can guarantee you that it is worth the plane ticket for 95% of the people that come here.

If its free what tickets are so expensive?

Plane tickets to LV I guess. IDK about press entrance, but I didn't pay anything for my entrance badge.

If its free what tickets are so expensive?

Ces is not free. Registration starts in July, and it's was free. Now it's $100 just to sign up for it. The all access pass cost $1,700.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list