Earmolds for IEMs

Lauen

Hey guys. I'm trying to find the do it yourself earmolds for IEM's, but I'm having a bit of an issue finding any, even on amazon.

Help please? name or link to amazon page? 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I`ve been looking at homemade IEM`s too, but haven`t seen any links in any youtube channel either about the stuff used in it sadly

to game or not to game, that`s the question

The kit is around 20-30 bucks and can be dangerous doing it yourself. I rather pay an audiologist to get it done, or protip if you're a Costco member they do free ear impressions for hearing aids.

The kit is around 20-30 bucks and can be dangerous doing it yourself. I rather pay an audiologist to get it done, or protip if you're a Costco member they do free ear impressions for hearing aids.

link pls? I'm in Norway so no Costco here but if needed, I'll go to an audiologist. 

Hm, cheaper than I remember.

http://store.microsonic-inc.com/TempletImpressionCartridge.aspx

http://www.earplugstore.com/diyimpkit.html

I'd recommend getting a biting block as well.

I think you misunderstood my original post. This is not what I'm looking for, I'm looking for those that you can attach straight to almost any pair of IEMs, for a better seal than your usual silicone flange tips. I'm too poor for CIEMs. 

I think you misunderstood my original post. This is not what I'm looking for, I'm looking for those that you can attach straight to almost any pair of IEMs, for a better seal than your usual silicone flange tips. I'm too poor for CIEMs.

Whoops, I see people attempt to make their own ciems quite often and assumed you meant the same.