Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheGeeker

Star Citizens may be broken (Sorta Joke)

Posted · Original PosterOP

Umm...

post-221969-0-30399700-1451971909.png

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Well, guess you dont get good WiFi in a space ship

Main Rig:

| 2700x @4.35GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Nvidia 2080ti FE |

| Seasonic 850 Prime Titanium | ASRock Taichi x470 |

| G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB@3200MHz  | Samsung 970 EVO 256GB|Samsung 850 EVO 256GB |

| 2x Seagate 2TB FireCuda HDD in RAID0 | Fractal Design Meshify C |

Well, you aren't actually downloading, or the speed is very slow, that's why you get that time

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

Happens to me on the launcher from time to time. Just a small bug, but it should stabilize in a bit :P
If not, just restart + delete USER folder as that fixes most SC related client side bugs ;) 

Better prepare your cryogenic pod now.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |