Thoughts on magic

Clanscorpia

Jesus christ, see a psychiatrist immediately

I'm happy :P. It's like saying to a Christian "You believe in God? Go to a psychiatrsist immediatly

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

I'm happy :P. It's like saying to a Christian "You believe in God? Go to a psychiatrsist immediatly

And whats so bad about that? If it weren't for the huge following the religion has it'd be seen as just as crazy as someone saying that they believe Elvis is still alive. Or that they regularly chat with an interplanetary teapot who is the creator of the universe.

Just because a large group of people believe in a thing doesn't mean its supported by evidence.

Think about the fact that if one says to a christian that you believe in Zeus.... they'll give you a certain look. That's exactly the same look rational people give to anyone who believes in the unsupportable nonsense of religion and/or pseudoscience/magic.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I'm working very hard on getting solid evidence right now

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

I know how to tap someone in the arm remotely, see the area around them (room), look into the future, PK (With Air), and Telepathy

Bu- bu- bu-

I'm out. 

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Bu- bu- bu-

I'm out. 

What?

Spoiler

AXIOM

Thanks to everyone who participated in this discussion! I was suprised at how many replies this got :P.

Spoiler

AXIOM