Memory problem with haswell(?)

kingston hyperx beast 16 gb kit 2400mhz

i have haswell 4770k

z87 Msi gaming gd65 i think it was :P

and crosair 820

and 780 gtx, i can run memory at 2100 (not being specific)

and i cant overclock the 2100 one, and if i run on 2400 it crashes windows(8) everytime at bootup and a bit after depends :P (dont kno on what tough)

what have i done wrong :(i used alot of money :(

Either overclock you ram or overclock your cpu. Overclocking one makes overclocking the other unstable.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

well, what was the use of 2400? it is not necessary for gaming. unless you do something else.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

im trying too get it to run at 2400, so bascially 2400 is overclock? (im a bit new to this :P) but i cant get it too 2400 without crash no overclock  (cpu) :)