G2A sucks

kaiden1337

What's a different website besides g2a for cheap games?

I just got ripped off on G2A.

Don't really know what to put here.

Steam, Origin, GoG... 

Seriously, you go to shady key resellers and expect pristine and top of the line service? 

Thats the risks of using shady sites any other places will have the same issues. 

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

Steam.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Yeah i think we get the point, your problem deal with it.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Steam sales, GoG sales and Humble Bundles. Otherwise, don't bother with key sellers and such. 

Wow, I've ordered games from G2A numerous times with no problem. I guess I just got lucky, but I do also use the Shield service though.

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

Wow, I've ordered games from G2A numerous times with no problem. I guess I just got lucky, but I do also use the Shield service though.

^^^ This....

So... how did you get ripped off?

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

^^^ This....

So... how did you get ripped off?

Key didn't work and didn't buy shield because I'm not comfortable with some guy on the other side of the world looking on my computer. It says all they can see is the screen but there is no way to prove it. Going through a PayPal dispute now.

Don't really know what to put here.

Key didn't work and didn't buy shield because I'm not comfortable with some guy on the other side of the world looking on my computer. It says all they can see is the screen but there is no way to prove it. Going through a PayPal dispute now.

Did you buy a key that is from your region and did you buy it from a high rated seller with many sales?

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

As I've stated a thousand times before; If a retailer has an optional "pay us more and we'll assure you that you get a working product" option, you should stay the fuck away. 

No one should have to do this in the first place. 

"But you can just contact support and they'll give you a new k-"

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

G2A is like an ebay fro keys, everyone now and then there is some dick on ebay trying to rip someone off, same with g2a. You need to buy from a high rated seller who has made many sales, maybe even use shield. I used to use shield all the time, but as about 96% of my games are from g2a without a problem, I now no longer bother with shield.

You're not really buying from g2a, rather a marketplace user. People probably get scammed more on steam marketplace than hat they do on g2a...as long as you follow the rules.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

As I've stated a thousand times before; If a retailer has an optional "pay us more and we'll assure you that you get a working product" option, you should stay the fuck away. 

c'mon it's a marketplace

it's not the G2A staff that is selling the keys

those are real people that go there click some checkboxes and ask Money from you - just like e-bay

G2A also runs a lot of charity stuff and if you do get the G2A Shield, which is like 0.99$ then the service is the best I have ever had to deal with, they immediately assign a live person to aid you with the problem and they keep working with you until the issue is resolved.

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

GMG

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHZ | MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme V Eatx LGA2011-3 | RAM: 16.00GB DDR4 G-Skills Ripjaws @2400Mhz | GPU: 2x Gtx 980 | CASE: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 | STORAGE: 400GB INTEL 750 Series PCI-E SSD/ 3TB Western Digital WDC | PSU: Corsair AXi 1200w | DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q (3840x2160@60Hz) And LG27MU67 (3840x2160@60Hz)

Never bought a key that didnt work. Hey, i heard a rumor that people got riped off on ebay...can you believe?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Steam, Origin, GoG... 

Seriously, you go to shady key resellers and expect pristine and top of the line service? 

99% rating says otherwise

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Use G2A shield

-You got ripped off by a G2A market seller , not G2A, contact support, they should refund you within 3 days.

-Also: Steam Gift key might be broken

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Buy from a legit shop then

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Bundle Stars is also a place you could check.  I haven't bought anything from them, but I've gotten a couple Free steam keys through their giveaways.

did you contact steam\origin? I had an issue with a game I bought on g2a and origin fixed it, full well knowing that I bought it on g2a. Worth a shot if you haven't already

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

• 1 month later...

Dear Kaiden1337,

We're very sorry to hear about your recent unusual experience with G2A and for any inconvenience it may have caused. Please contact us at helpdesk@g2a.com where a designated team is awaiting your email. They will give you more details about how the difficulty will be solved!

Yours sincerely,
G2A Team 

I found isthereanydeal.com to be a good place to find deals. However they don't actually sell games and some of their 'advertised' prices are in foreign currencies. They also have a chrome and opera extension and can notify you of price drops through email.

On 1/4/2016 at 3:45 PM, Fooshi said:

The reason they have shield is because the products are sold by third parties and they can't verify every key before sale. It's not as if the company itself is seeing that you didn't use shield and is deliberately fucking you over.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Ones you won't get ripped off for sure:

Steam, Origin, GoG, Greenmangaming, Amazon's official store, Gamestop etc

Other suggestions:

Kinguin

I bought from G2A and Kinguin a few times now, some with and without the shield, and haven't had a problem on their end yet.

On 1/4/2016 at 2:45 PM, Fooshi said:

You seem to be confused on what kind of site G2A is. If it were like Steam, Origin or GMG, sure, but it isn't. It is a community of individual sellers, so it only makes sense it can be infiltrated by people looking to scam others. Otherwise, is Ebay, Craigslist and Amazon less legit because people can fuck you over? No. It is a dollar more to assure that individual sellers' ripoffs or screwups are covered by people who aren't even selling the product.

I actually wish more seller communities had the seller shield at a dollar.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |