Cheapest 144hz 2k gaming monitor

xpek20

Well given that on DP1.2 you can't run 4K at 144hz.... They don't exist (you can link 2xDP... But the panels don't exist either). 

Well given that on DP1.2 you can't run 4K at 144hz.... They don't exist (you can link 2xDP... But the panels don't exist either). 

he said 2k (1440p)

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

2K is 1080p >.>

then what is 1440p

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

1080p is only considered 2k when its an ultra wide monitor, like 2560x1080.

1080p is just 1080p

227e128e0b63eef6fda8b46275717581.jpg

1080p is 2K. Newegg is wrong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2K_resolution

Sorry, you're wrong. The reason I state this is because it says that 1080p is sometimes referred to as 2k, but when it comes to media creation, you won't find people referring to 1080p as 2k. It will usually be referred to as full HD or just 1080p.

So when someone comes on here asking about 2k monitors, I'm pretty sure they're talking about a 1440p+ monitor.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2K_resolution

Sorry, you're wrong. The reason I state this is because it says that 1080p is sometimes referred to as 2k, but when it comes to media creation, you won't find people referring to 1080p as 2k. It will usually be referred to as full HD or just 1080p.

So when someone comes on here asking about 2k monitors, I'm pretty sure they're talking about a 1440p+ monitor.

Oddly enough, many real cinema cameras used in the industry will include 1080p under the 2K umbrella. That's as real as it gets for content creation. Wikipedia isn't right about everything.

Anyway, you can consider it a grey area whether you want to consider 1080p a 2K resolution or not. I do. Setting that argument aside. In no way is 2K 2560x1440 or 3440x1440, that's just ludicrous.