nvidia furmark throttling

Nymmie

So I've been tuning up my video card over clocking and decided to try furmark to test the stability... seems that my gtx570hd has circuitry and help from the driver to protect the card from damage by throttling down until within its safe power zone...

is there another stress test app I can use that will not trigger this throttling? occt apparently triggers this as well.

CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.6Ghtz MB: Asus z87-Deluxe RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1866mhtz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GBx2 PSU: Corsair HX1000 GPU: ASUS GTX 780 DCU2 Case: Define R4

LTC: LeBdcWLcreZREjTRHJsi3vN4oRDVvqRNXf

yeah i was kinda thinking unigine but I see that the free version doesn't allow automatic loops to keep the testing going... anything free that does the same job? or should I just shell out the $15 for advanced...

CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.6Ghtz MB: Asus z87-Deluxe RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1866mhtz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GBx2 PSU: Corsair HX1000 GPU: ASUS GTX 780 DCU2 Case: Define R4

LTC: LeBdcWLcreZREjTRHJsi3vN4oRDVvqRNXf

yeah i was kinda thinking unigine but I see that the free version doesn't allow automatic loops to keep the testing going... anything free that does the same job? or should I just shell out the $15 for advanced...

Doy you have any games that have a build in benchmark? Games like Tomb Raider, Metro 2033, Metro: Last light. You could also just play the a game insted of doing a looped benchmark. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

furmark is to stress card like a truck. no game will do that. try unigine,vantage etc