Windows 10 network issue with other systems.

Sniper Xls

As it stands after all of my issues with windows 10 I have sorted all but been able to see ALL of my machines on the network. I am able to see my wireless connected devices such as my tablet nexus 9 and one plus one. But I am unable to see my wired devices like my server asustor 202te running linux. My other windows machines.  I have been before as I was able to map my network drivers from my server to my main windows machine. My other machines can see each other such as my main windows machine. So its only on this one system. I have done some research and found its a common problem with no fix. I am wondering is there a fix anyone here knows about? Or is there a third party tool I can use to see all my systems and control them all? Thanks guys.

Thank you. Honestly the past week I have been tempted to upgrade to windows 7 at least everything worked when I needed it too. Still got a lot of my machines on 7 rather than 10. I will be seen what 10 holds in the next 6 months to see if I am going to downgrade.