Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

I was wanting stronger mx blacks after I got used to them lol

What about those vintage blacks with clear springs?

What about those vintage blacks with clear springs?

that got put on hold because of building @Vitalius' keyboard and then the 40% I ordered with his plates which I'm typing on now. I think that one will be on hold until I get around to making a kishsaver style case for it

this

B2ILj7m.jpg

in a case that looks like this is the plan

hv2nU8r.png

that got put on hold because of building @Vitalius' keyboard and then the 40% I ordered with his plates which I'm typing on now. I think that one will be on hold until I get around to making a kishsaver style case for it

this

B2ILj7m.jpg

in a case that looks like this is the plan

hv2nU8r.png

oh and I dun did send you a board didnt I? Another will come soon after as well.

oh and I dun did send you a board didnt I? Another will come soon after as well.

assume you are talking about the LZ-GH and the Jane so ya that will probably done before I work on my own stuff unless I get some time to buy a trim router and get it setup for the cnc machine my little brother made

assume you are talking about the LZ-GH and the Jane so ya that will probably done before I work on my own stuff unless I get some time to buy a trim router and get it setup for the cnc machine my little brother made

Thanks man, much appreciation.

Ive got some more pics of the MKC Acrylic Filco Cases. These pics likely arnt up to my current standards as im dredging them up from my old uploads folders. Still useful though.

Original%20MKC%20Colored%20Acrylic%20Fil

I got my hands on a Dell AT101W with the Alps Black switches. Bought it for €10 from a thrift shop, a shopkeeper there saw me diving through the membrane keyboards and must have noticed how I checked the click on each keyboard. He came up to me and talked about how he kept the mechanical keyboards seperate and that they usually go to the workers of the shop. I asked him if he was willing to part with any of his mechanical keyboards and he showed up later with this beauty. So this will be my project for the holidays,I want to clean it and use it as a daily driver, having it replace my €140 Corsair K70.

gallery_131705_3635_1927775.jpg

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Took the plunge and bought a Mechanical keyboard. Its E-Element so its the the greatest keyboard but certainly decent for the price. I didnt have bucket loads to spend on a keyboard but it should prove a worthy upgrade from my £10 so called gamer keyboard. Ill update with pics on sunday

I bought a CM Storm Quickfire TK a year ago and am so pleased with what I received. The MX Browns were definitely more silent than the Blues but I didn't want to disturb my roommate too much so I added some o-rings. White LEDs go perfectly with my white/black PC build.

Typing on my new mechanical keyboard at the moment! It's a Cooler Master Storm Quickfire Rapid TKL keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches. I have to say, I honestly don't think I can go back to a regular rubber-dome keyboard after using this thing. The best thing about it is that it seems to work perfectly in Linux! (at least in my testing.)

post-161792-0-10831400-1451141205_thumb.

PC and Peripherals:

Intel Core i3 4150 @3.5GHz - ASRock H97M Anniversary - Kingston Fury HyperX Black 8GB DDR3 @1866MHz - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming 2GB GDDR5 - EVGA 500W 80+ Certified - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - WD Caviar Blue 160GB - Lian Li PC-50 - Linux Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS - Acer P221w 21.5" 1680x1050 60Hz - Kingston Fury HyperX Clouds - Razer Deathadder 3.5G - CM Storm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues

I guess I can join this club now. I got a Cooler Master MECH with MX Browns for my birthday. Considering getting O rings although I already like the feel of the bottoming out.

Just got my first mechanical keyboard, I absolutely love it. Cherry MX Browns FTW.

Well I spent 100$ of my money saved for my keyboard on a new (used) receiver that actually works. But I found out my flight yoke I never use is discontinued and now worth about 150$

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I picked up a K70 a while back with MX Red switches and absolutely hated it. I sold it shortly after but I recently got a Roccat Ryos MK Pro with black switches and I gotta say I love this thing. Black switches are my joint and the design of the Ryos is way more to my liking than the Corsair. I would highly recommend the Ryos.  

terrible picture but heres my kbc poker 3 with mx blues

6WxWgvz.jpg

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

anyone know where i can get a gamepad with cherry mx blue switches?

(something like this: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g13-advanced-gameboard )

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Hello.
I want to get a mech keyboard,but doesn't want to spend 150 euros/dollars for keyboard.Is there any good refurbished/used keyboards to get at Amazon/eBay?My budget is around 70-80 euros.

My girlfriend got me a K70 RGB with brown switches for Christmas. It's my first mechanical keyboard and I'm loving it. Best gift ever!

For any and all interested - https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=286  that is a thing now.  Ducky goodness without the Ducky pricing, and it is an RGB TKL featuring KBT switches.  KBT are a step above Cherry, but still beneath Gateron in terms of smoothness.  More tactile in general, not sure about the smoothness of the linear switches.  

Has anyone else seen an article about keyboard so sponsored before? http://goo.gl/Tj5tiJ

Hello.

I want to get a mech keyboard,but doesn't want to spend 150 euros/dollars for keyboard.Is there any good refurbished/used keyboards to get at Amazon/eBay?My budget is around 70-80 euros.

Did a Research around interwebs and ordered Noppo Lolita Spyder 87 TKL keyboard with Kailh Browns.I know,that's not the best Mech out there but for first it will be good enough.