Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

I am using a Corsair K70 with MX blues. Love typing on it.

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

Oh i do like curent apple keyboard, typing on the one before the wirelss once, feels the same, just wired and with num pad.

Picked up this beuty a few days ago for free. Had to get a 20$ ADB to USB adapter that arived today, and horray, keyboard works, not with mac tho, wich is weird.

I present, the Apple Adjustable Keyboard fetureing Alps Alps SKFS.

They feel like browns but more satisfing. There is a big rubber sheet under main keyboard (not 10key thing tho) that acts as a big o ring, quieter than reds bottoming out.

Looks normal to me:

Posted Image

Nice wrists wrests:

Posted Image

Oh no its broken, no wait, ergonomic!

Posted Image

Num Pad Unit:

Posted Image

More/better pics soon!

Starts drowning is his puddle of drool.

Starts drowning is his puddle of drool.

Best part, it was free

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Good day guys. I'm a new member here and I've already decided to buy a mechanical keyboard because I have my own rig now and I have the extra cash for it.

I've already read a lot of reviews and feedbacks on some mechanical keyboards in the market and the different switches.

I would surely buy one with a Cherry MX switch(because of the outstanding reputation of their switches). I don't like the kailh and razer mechanical switches. ^_^ (no hate tho)

I currently looking to get a keyboard with Cherry MX blues or browns (still trying to decide) and I would also like a backlit one.

So what do you guys think between the Corsair K70 , CM Storm Trigger , Ducky Shine3 ? I would buy one before January :) More power to you guys

and one more thing up to how many years do you think a good mechanical keyboard with cherry mx switches will last ? :)

Things I also consider

- Full sized keyboard

- Blue / Red / Green just one backlight color RGB keyboards are still kinda expensive for me(Still a student here in the Philippines)

- Solid build quality

- Good for gaming

Good day guys. I'm a new member here and I've already decided to buy a mechanical keyboard because I have my own rig now and I have the extra cash for it.
I've already read a lot of reviews and feedbacks on some mechanical keyboards in the market and the different switches.

I would surely buy one with a Cherry MX switch(because of the outstanding reputation of their switches). I don't like the kailh and razer mechanical switches. ^_^ (no hate tho)

I currently looking to get a keyboard with Cherry MX blues or browns (still trying to decide) and I would also like a backlit one.

So what do you guys think between the Corsair K70 , CM Storm Trigger , Ducky Shine3 ? I would buy one before January :) More power to you guys

and one more thing up to how many years do you think a good mechanical keyboard with cherry mx switches will last ? :)

Things I also consider
- Full sized keyboard
- Blue / Red / Green just one backlight color RGB keyboards are still kinda expensive for me(Still a student here in the Philippines)
- Solid build quality
- Good for gaming

You could look into Ducky Shine 4.

It's a full-sized keyboard with both blue and red backlightning, along with solid build quality.

You could look into Ducky Shine 4.

It's a full-sized keyboard with both blue and red backlightning, along with solid build quality.

It's not yet available in local markets here in our area :( And how much is the ducky shine 4?

Best part, it was free

What!?

Hands him a dollar.

Did post due my great Internet at work.

Does anyone here own Feenix Collection products?

http://www.feenixcollection.com/

How are they? I'm particularly curious on their mouse and keyboard (Nascita and Autore).

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Is it true that the life expectancy of the K70 RGB LEDs is better than the classic K70 LEDs ?

What!?

Hands him a dollar.

Craigslist free. Sells for 100$ eBay

Needed 22$ adapter but other than that free

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Being that I am rather new to this forum I figured I should show off my keyboard. Its a Das Keyboard w/ Cherry MX Blues, I have had her for almost two years now and have had zero problems. I love this keyboard. The blank key caps were from WASD keyboard.

s6ET5k4.jpg

Watch me live on twitch every night! Click Here♥

I have a Razer blackwidow ultimate stealth. "Orange" switches and the keypad has different keycaps to make the back lighting look cooler and sort of shine "across" the rest of the boatd

Being that I am rather new to this forum I figured I should show off my keyboard. Its a Das Keyboard w/ Cherry MX Blues, I have had her for almost two years now and have had zero problems. I love this keyboard. The blank key caps were from WASD keyboard.

-pic-

Looks very nice, but I thought the best part about getting a Das keyboard is their key caps. They supposedly stand out compared to other manufacturers' ABS key caps.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Looks very nice, but I thought the best part about getting a Das keyboard is their key caps. They supposedly stand out compared to other manufacturers' ABS key caps.

I actually switched out the keycaps of my friend's Das.

I got him a set of PBT caps from Ducky. Their Blue/Grey variant. :)

because having rgb on switch is too mainstream.

That is a very interesting and beautiful looking keyboard. I am very envious.  :wub:

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

That is a very interesting and beautiful looking keyboard. I am very envious.  :wub:

Thank you :)

I assume that is a phantom and nice looking case

It's not Phantom. Korean customs to be exact; B87 in particular. Thank you :)

Thank you :)

It's not Phantom. Korean customs to be exact; B87 in particular. Thank you :)

oh nice I have not seen much about them do they come as a kit or full keyboard?

oh nice I have not seen much about them do they come as a kit or full keyboard?

it comes as a kit of the case, the pcb and the rgb strip. 

Is it just me, or are they little to no PBT keycaps available for the UK? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

it comes as a kit of the case, the pcb and the rgb strip.

I really do like the idea of kit keyboards now that switches can be bought off a few retailers for cheaper then they could be in the past