Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

@neiru37 nice portal keyset man!

Yep, agreed 100%! ;)  Maybe I should check the shop I usually go to for such key caps, they look simply awesome! :wub:

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Yep, agreed 100%! ;)  Maybe I should check the shop I usually go to for such key caps, they look simply awesome! :wub:

I can share the SVG file I sent to wasdkeyboards.com so that other people can have their own set printed. For $47 for a tenkeyless and $50 for a full set, they seem to be a pretty fair deal, considering that you have full control over what is printed on the keycaps.

I'm not a big fan of MX-Browns, but to me browns feel better with Costar stabilizers vs Cherry.  

So far, I am finding them to be better. Though, that maybe because I game more than I type and they are easier to press. So far, the most I have noticed between the Costar Stabilisers and the Cherry is that the space bar seems to pop back a lot faster than it did before. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I can share the SVG file I sent to wasdkeyboards.com so that other people can have their own set printed. For $47 for a tenkeyless and $50 for a full set, they seem to be a pretty fair deal, considering that you have full control over what is printed on the keycaps.

I've do everything quite a few full custom sets through wasd.

I've do everything quite a few full custom sets through wasd.

i just wish wasd did DSA keycaps then i could maybe get the keyscaps i need

I picked mine up today.

I can't even describe it and I really don't want to spoil it for you. It's one of those things you just have to experience to understand it!

No pictures? :(

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

No pictures? :(

Don't worry, pictures will comes.

It just happen to get dark very early in Denmark at the moment and I've just moved into my new apartment and I only got two small lamps to light up the apartment. Meaning the light isn't good enough for good pictures. I'll try take some pictures this weekend when I've finished a coupe of assignments and I got some time.  :)

Another thing, I can't believe I got #1991, one year apart from my year of birth. That would have been kind of sweet  :D

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini

It just happen to get dark very early in Denmark at the moment and I've just moved into my new apartment and I only got two small lamps to light up the apartment. Meaning the light isn't good enough for good pictures. I'll try take some pictures this weekend when I've finished a coupe of assignments and I got some time.  :)

Another thing, I can't believe I got #1991, one year apart from my year of birth. That would have been kind of sweet  :D

Looking forward to it. :D 

Good luck with the assignments. :D 

I picked mine up today.

I can't even describe it and I really don't want to spoil it for you. It's one of those things you just have to experience to understand it!

My tracking just tells me "The item is on its way to the destination country." :(

Hopefully I will get it tomorrow, The Swedish postal service is normally ACE.

My tracking just tells me "The item is on its way to the destination country." :(

Hopefully I will get it tomorrow, The Swedish postal service is normally ACE.

Well, isn't everything in Sweden pretty ace? ;)

NZXT Phantom, White / Core i7 950 OCed to 3.60GHz / Asetek 240mm CPU cooler / 1TB WD Black HDD / ASUS Geforce 660Ti DCUII / Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 Mobo / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1800Mhz / Windows 7 64bit / Linux Mint 17 KDE

Mid 2012 "New" Samsung Series 9, NP900X3C-AO1US / Win7 / Linux Mint 17 KDE

It just happen to get dark very early in Denmark at the moment and I've just moved into my new apartment and I only got two small lamps to light up the apartment. Meaning the light isn't good enough for good pictures. I'll try take some pictures this weekend when I've finished a coupe of assignments and I got some time. :)

Another thing, I can't believe I got #1991, one year apart from my year of birth. That would have been kind of sweet :D

Woot gratz on your YotH xD 1991 seems like a sweet number XP I'm looking forward to your pics!

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

DSA is a SP specific standard replicating older style keycaps so don't expect that to happen.

+1 For this. I'd like a low profile custom keyset from them, as low as the leopold ones.

DSA is a SP specific standard replicating older style keycaps so don't expect that to happen.

SP should definitely have a custom printing service like wasd.

SP should definitely have a custom printing service like wasd.

agreed i don't think i will find a number 1 keycap that is 1.5 any other way or for that matter any of my non standard keycap sizes

*sits in front of monitor, puts popcorn on desk, pops open a can of brew* B)

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

wait I thought we all did that while clicking refresh on this thread

If mine ever arrives, then I can snap a few pictures, too. Got the Ducky mousepad incoming with the same package.

Officially joining the Mech KB Club!

Mine's a portal-themed Vortex Race 2 75% keyboard with Cherry MX Browns and white backlighting:

You'll see that I also have a set of metal WASD keycaps made from MKC, also from banggood.com.

:)

Hey you wouldn't want to perhaps send me the layout file you used for these keycaps would you?

If mine ever arrives, then I can snap a few pictures, too. Got the Ducky mousepad incoming with the same package.

I have one set pre-ordered and paid for, I simply don't know when it'd turn up.... :(

I have one set pre-ordered and paid for, I simply don't know when it'd turn up.... :(

Mine is already shipped, I just have this eerie feeling that it have gotten lost on the way...

It was shipped on Monday, and no further tracking updates since then. :(

Mine is already shipped, I just have this eerie feeling that it have gotten lost on the way...

It was shipped on Monday, and no further tracking updates since then. :(

Well, at least you know yours has been shipped, I have heard zip/nada/zero from the local distributor of Ducky in my neck of the woods. :(