Best small watercooling case?

Deeyar

Hey guys, looking for your advice on a new case!!

I'm looking for a new case to switch my watercooling loop in. I just want a smaller and more clean looking build than what I have right now. I will keep all the same internal components which means I will be using two 240 rads(one large and one slim), waterblocks on the GPU and CPU, a D5 pump and top... and I will be buying a new reservoir since I'm not a big fan of the pump/res combo I have now. My goal is to find the smallest case that can fit these components.. but I don't want them to be to close together. So probably a mid sized case. I want a clean black looking case, since I'll be going for a grey/black color combo.

So, basically, here's what I want: a small or mid sized case that can fit a large and slim 240 rad cooling a 7950 and 2500k. I really want something clean looking but also pretty cheap. I'm thinking of maybe a Fractal Design but not sure about the water cooling support. 

Here is my system so you know what I have to fit in the new case: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/6698-my-grey-650d-painted-650d-build/

I haven't been up to date with the newer cases so that's why I'm asking, thanks!!!

I would take a look at the fractal design arc mini r2. It isn't out yet, but in the fractal video at computex linus made shows the case being watercooled.

edit- Go to 3:05 in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5HSirKRHmU

Arc Midi R2 for ATX motherboards

350D/Arc Mini R2 for MATX motherboards

Bitfenix Prodigy for MITX motherboards

Arc Midi R2 for ATX motherboards

350D/Arc Mini R2 for MATX motherboards

Bitfenix Prodigy for MITX motherboards

Case labs S5 for MATX, Case labs S3 for ITX. Those cases are huge... :D

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Case labs S5 for MATX, Case labs S3 for ITX. Those cases are huge... :D

But OP said best "small" watercooling case ...

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

But OP said best "small" watercooling case ...

That gave me good laugh. :)

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Those cases are expensive...

He didn't mention budget...

That gave me good laugh. :)

It's true the S3 is around the same size as the prodigy if not a little bigger and the S5 is pretty much atx size.

It's true the S3 is around the same size as the prodigy if not a little bigger and the S5 is pretty much atx size.

I think the S3 + pedestal is the biggest ITX only case around. Lol.

Well the 900D looks small next to a caselabs tx10-D

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

How about a cooler master N200. I got one myself and it would fit a dual 120 rad push/pull in the front, a single 120 rad push or pull in the back, and a slim 120 rad in the top. i'm going to water cool it myself in the near future.

I'll post some pics when i start building it.