Washing Steelseries QcK

baby wipes.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I would just get a sponge, wet it, then rub soap all over it.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Warm running water in the bath and a scrubbing brush, no soap or chemicals. Just a brush to release the crap in the threads and water to wash it away, then stick it on the line to dry :)

Works with all cloth mats too :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

should probably do this to my qck heavy soon...I eat food while I'm at my computer too :P

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I use shamwows for cleaning mine works like a charm since there inst any residual left from paper towels

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2