Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rofarge

Logitech G27L; Where can I get a power adapter?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I recently bought a used Logitech G27 from Gumtree (The equivalent to Craiglist or something like that in America)  and I picked it up in quite a hurry and didn't check much and went home. After getting back and doing some stuff I went to check and setup the wheel and I realized, THERES NO POWER SUPPLY! I started looking for logitech g27 power supplies and found some but they are all from america and the shipping costs about the same as the product itself, i checked ebay and amazon and they both either didnt ship to Australia or shipping cost way too much. I also checked local stores but they dont have any AC adapters that have 24v power, If anyone knows where I can find a logitech g27 power supply or anything that will do the job in Australia (Sydney preferably) please tell me!

Thanks

I recently bought a used Logitech G27 from Gumtree (The equivalent to Craiglist or something like that in America)  and I picked it up in quite a hurry and didn't check much and went home. After getting back and doing some stuff I went to check and setup the wheel and I realized, THERES NO POWER SUPPLY! I started looking for logitech g27 power supplies and found some but they are all from america and the shipping costs about the same as the product itself, i checked ebay and amazon and they both either didnt ship to Australia or shipping cost way too much. I also checked local stores but they dont have any AC adapters that have 24v power, If anyone knows where I can find a logitech g27 power supply or anything that will do the job in Australia (Sydney preferably) please tell me!

Thanks

I would suggest electrical supply shops or anything you can find online most places will have a good selection of stuff like this.

http://www.powerbox.com.au/ac-dc-power-supplies.html

well then im out of luck at battery world any other options?

Unfortunately not that I see most are battery chargers and systems not just a straight AC to DC wall adapter @24V.