Logitech G27L; Where can I get a power adapter?

I recently bought a used Logitech G27 from Gumtree (The equivalent to Craiglist or something like that in America)  and I picked it up in quite a hurry and didn't check much and went home. After getting back and doing some stuff I went to check and setup the wheel and I realized, THERES NO POWER SUPPLY! I started looking for logitech g27 power supplies and found some but they are all from america and the shipping costs about the same as the product itself, i checked ebay and amazon and they both either didnt ship to Australia or shipping cost way too much. I also checked local stores but they dont have any AC adapters that have 24v power, If anyone knows where I can find a logitech g27 power supply or anything that will do the job in Australia (Sydney preferably) please tell me!

Thanks

I recently bought a used Logitech G27 from Gumtree (The equivalent to Craiglist or something like that in America)  and I picked it up in quite a hurry and didn't check much and went home. After getting back and doing some stuff I went to check and setup the wheel and I realized, THERES NO POWER SUPPLY! I started looking for logitech g27 power supplies and found some but they are all from america and the shipping costs about the same as the product itself, i checked ebay and amazon and they both either didnt ship to Australia or shipping cost way too much. I also checked local stores but they dont have any AC adapters that have 24v power, If anyone knows where I can find a logitech g27 power supply or anything that will do the job in Australia (Sydney preferably) please tell me!

Thanks

I would suggest electrical supply shops or anything you can find online most places will have a good selection of stuff like this.

http://www.powerbox.com.au/ac-dc-power-supplies.html

Being in Australia, like me, mate try battery world. They have more than just batteries.

well then im out of luck at battery world any other options?

well then im out of luck at battery world any other options?

Unfortunately not that I see most are battery chargers and systems not just a straight AC to DC wall adapter @24V.