Can a corsair spec 03 fit a hyper 212x?

Teemo4Life
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

Yes, it fits.

f893aa5d1b210b17f733260784b3e589.png

Moved to Cases and Power Supplies.

Thinking of getting hyper 212x or a seidon or h55 but it's more expansive and I heard hyper212 is still better.

It's only 1-2mm off but ppl say it still fits.

Put the components on PCpartpicker, they generally tell if there's an incompatibility. At a first glance I'd say it should fit, but I'm not sure

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

Thinking of getting hyper 212x or a seidon or h55 but it's more expansive and I heard hyper212 is still better.

It should fit but if it doesnt then return it and buy a different one and use the stock cooler until the new one comes

Well normally there's a gap or they make it so there's always enough room. Like if the max hight is 160, the actal max hight might be 163. 

Yes, it fits.

f893aa5d1b210b17f733260784b3e589.png

Moved to Cases and Power Supplies.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I have a spec 01 and when I was researching what cooler to get, I was told that a 212 wouldn't fit in any Spec case so I went with a TX3 Evo.

However, as someone's already said, there's a good chance it will fit and even if it doesn't, just send it back and use stock.