Mass Effect 3 HUD scaling fix?

Stefan1024
5 hours ago, UmerF said:

Old thread but this mod was added after this thread was created, if OP @Stefan1024 still wants to play it then you can do so with this mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/439/

I have recently started ME series and played ME1 with M.E.U.I.T.M. applied and ME2 with ALOT, applying ALOT for ME3 and starting that since I finished ME2 earlier today - played a bit of ME3 by importing my character and HUD was horrible, so going to be applying that mod and then ALOT on top of it to enjoy it thoroughly.

Good luck.

I played a full run of ME2 in the meantime, so it's time for ME3 again ;)

Thank you for the information.

... Waiting eagerly on ME andromeda (but I don't preorder).

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

21 minutes ago, Stefan1024 said:

I played a full run of ME2 in the meantime, so it's time for ME3 again ;)

Thank you for the information.

... Waiting eagerly on ME andromeda (but I don't preorder).

Only game I preordered so far was TW3 and that's because it was CD Projekt Red. Would never trust EA with a preorder :P

Anyway I need some free time to finish my replay of the trilogy. Currently midway through ME2.

Nice find for that fix, and thanks for posting!!

Also torn on doing an Andromeda preorder. 

But yeah... If any of you guys want a few games of ME3 Mp, let me know :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

1 minute ago, Nup said:

Nice find for that fix, and thanks for posting!!

Also torn on doing an Andromeda preorder. 

But yeah... If any of you guys want a few games of ME3 Mp, let me know :P 

Do not preorder. The stuff you get as a "bonus" is only to cheat in MP. No one needs that.

If the people don't stop preordering, the companies don't have to deliver a finished and actually optimized game anymore, because they already have the big money.

Mayby it is fine to preorder from a smal company because they need the money to survive until the game gets released, but then you should know the risk. EA has way to much money for needing your help.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

On 12/7/2016 at 3:24 PM, Stefan1024 said:

Do not preorder. The stuff you get as a "bonus" is only to cheat in MP. No one needs that.

If the people don't stop preordering, the companies don't have to deliver a finished and actually optimized game anymore, because they already have the big money.

Mayby it is fine to preorder from a smal company because they need the money to survive until the game gets released, but then you should know the risk. EA has way to much money for needing your help.

No no i agree with you, its the temptation that lies with it. You know? The hype train and all. I wasn't going to preorder. Last time i preorded was in my young and tender years with BF3 and sorely regretted it.

But as you say its only MP stuff, i'm very glad that it wasn't the same trick as with the javik DLC last time. At lest the backlash then was sizable.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?