What pissed you off and made you lose your faith in humanity today?

Nit3Rid3R

Who uses the bathroom and then stays in there for an hour talking on their phone?!

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I use the bathroom and stay there for an hour playing games or watching anime on my phone.

Talking to real human beings and seeing how stupid 90% of them are -_-

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

I stept on nail wich my brother dropped on the floor

Talking to real human beings and seeing how stupid 90% of them are -_-
I agree, they all seem extremely short sighted and idiotic!

I found out that my uncle has a computer and it runs off 512MB of Ram, help.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I found out that my uncle has a computer and it runs off 512MB of Ram' date=' help. [/quote']

Get that man at the minimum another stick of RAM, at the ASAP.

Hello

Here is something to reverse the thread, that made me feel good about myself or "restore my faith in humanity".

Today while in the mall I was sitting on the resting area (surprisingly because everybody was on winter vacation, it was a quiet Saturday in the mall).

Saw he took off his glasses and his lens became loose. He sighed with that significant sigh. You know what I'm talking about?

That significant sigh noise where it sounds like that could be the LAST thing you would want to go wrong the past few days, weeks, or your entire life.

I took out my keys and I always carry one of those quick tools on my keychain, I asked him for his glasses tightened them and handed them back, and left the mall.

Strange day now that I think about it.

Hello

HA

Someone putting a GTX 690 in their old Athlon 64 machine.

My dad uses a 8 year old laptop with Windows XP on it. I recently bought Windows 7 Professional for him and upgraded it. He can spend so much money on furniture, buy a new car, buy new clothes, go to hotels and party but he will never spend a dime on his or my computer which makes me go INSANE.. :X he says its a waste of money spending on computers. Yeah because of this my life sucks.

When people with no need for it, buys some EXTREME LEVEL performing hardware, like my friend, he bought a expensive 2011 rig, with a 3820, 32GB's of RAM, 1000W PSU, and last, and the very least, a old 8800GT 256MB. Guess what the computer was used for? Games. I convinced him to upgrade to a 660Ti, and man, he was very glad I did :)

MEH

Vancouver drivers. 'nuff said.
I'm going to expand that to Canadian drivers in the US... not all are bad but so many people go soooo slow. lol.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

An article about stupid kids stoning a hedgehog to death. miraculously it's infant made it out alive and is being treated at a veterinarian hospital. F'ing kids

Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced | i5 3570k @ 4.2ghz | MSI gtx 660ti pe oc | Gygabite z77x-d3h | 8GB g.skill ripjaws| Samsung 830 ssd  | Seasonic m12II 620w

Corsair M45 mouse | Corsair K65 Keyboard | LG 27EA33V 27' ips| 

•  

The attitude and behaviour of kids I saw today at Chadstone (largest shopping centre south of the equator) kids having tantrums outside the apple store because mommy couldn't buy him and iPod Touch or whatever it was.

Or overhearing in the food court that a 10-12 year old kid wanted some new computer game for his play station - what happened to Lego, Go-Karts, cubby houses, action figures and the outdoors?

Then there's MyKi - the biggest waste of $1b I have ever seen - there was nothing wrong with the old public transport system.

Although I did today see a teenager help an old lady off a bus across the road :)

Don't even get me started on some of the status updates from 12 year olds girls I see on Imgur...

HA

Someone putting a GTX 690 in their old Athlon 64 machine.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!