[Privacy] How to stop Mom from spying on me? (Facebook)

Redicat

How do i stop people like my mom from Spying on me on Facebook, i feel like Facebook limits your privacy... 

I mean i react on people's like Memé's and technology and sometimes just local news ans stuff...

fbstatusupdate.jpg

Block her and say you deleted your account?

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Block her and say you deleted your account?

Now well... i just started being active on facebook for a tiny bit but than more like to react and follow others.

These seems like its in the wrong place... Privacy and hot deals?

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

These seems like its in the wrong place... Privacy and hot deals?

Uhh, sorry! i tought i was posting in Off-topic...

start posting really naughty stuff and like things that will make your mom to embarrassed to keep looking at your facebook.

You didnt see the meme?

How do you type meme? mémé or memé or meme?

Unless your hiding something like your sexuality you should really just watch what you post... If you mom wouldn't approve chances are it's not something you want on your page

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

How do i stop people like my mom from Spying on me on Facebook, i feel like Facebook limits your privacy... 

I mean i react on people's like Memé's and technology and sometimes just local news ans stuff...

fbstatusupdate.jpg

when you post you can block people specificaly from bviewing your post

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

When you post an update you can select who sees it. "Everyone" "Friends" "only me" etc. Press the custom button. You can add certain people to a "group". Sort of free post targetting for your friends. Just add everyone to the group but exclude your mom. Easy.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

It's not spying, you agreed to the platforms and its rules. If you post something on it, then people are not spying on you.

Using Facebook's settings, you are able to configure who do you want seeing your posts.

You can show it just to some friends, and not have the rest of the contacts knowing what you are posting.

Dude... Underage kinds messing behind the backs of their parents has nothing to do with privacy or issues with it. Your parents have a legal obligation to keep tabs on your goings and doings and to step in if you're misbehaving. Facebook also needs to make this as easy as possible. EU is actually on the verge of requiring parent's permission for kids to even use these kinds of services.

Bare with your parents, do your very best in school and sports, say no to drugs and don't worry about Facebook privacy for a few more years.

I would laugh my ass off if it was your mom that yelled at me on a FB post for posting "indecent 'smutty' pictures" and that "I've had to yell at my son twice for looking at your pictures".

Also wrong section, a mod will move it whenever they get to it.

Edit:

for the bant: with luv -Sla

You didnt see the meme?

How do you type meme? mémé or memé or meme?

i did but im pretty sure a dic or tit pic would quickly makes your mom stop looking at your fb :P sure it would move to her looking at you face to face instead but hey we cant have everything.

also your mom has wiped poo of your ass, im pretty sure she cant violate your privacy any more than that.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I would laugh my ass off if it was your mom that yelled at me on a FB post for posting "indecent 'smutty' pictures" and that "I've had to yell at my son twice for looking at your pictures".

Also wrong section, a mod will move it whenever they get to it.

Edit:

for the bant: with luv -Sla

Dude... Underage kinds messing behind the backs of their parents has nothing to do with privacy or issues with it. Your parents have a legal obligation to keep tabs on your goings and doings and to step in if you're misbehaving. Facebook also needs to make this as easy as possible. EU is actually on the verge of requiring parent's permission for kids to even use these kinds of services.

Bare with your parents, do your very best in school and sports, say no to drugs and don't worry about Facebook privacy for a few more years.

It's not spying, you agreed to the platforms and its rules. If you post something on it, then people are not spying on you.

Using Facebook's settings, you are able to configure who do you want seeing your posts.

You can show it just to some friends, and not have the rest of the contacts knowing what you are posting.

Could you PLEASE STOP accusing me for something  PLEASE for the sake of yourown sanity... 

And pages such as Cooler Master funny things i just don't want my mom to keep reacting and like show my friends i'm mommy's guy...

If you wanted privacy you shouldn't have made a facebook account. The whole point of facebook is giving your private stuff away to the wind. If you don't want her finding out what you post, the best way is to delete your account.

Or you can choose not to show your posts to specific people, but that doesn't mean they can't find out about them if they want to.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

If you wanted privacy you shouldn't have made a facebook account. The whole point of facebook is giving your private stuff away to the wind. If you don't want her finding out what you post, the best way is to delete your account.

Or you can choose not to show your posts to specific people, but that doesn't mean they can't find out about them if they want to.

Belgium laws and stuff is clearly against it, FACEBOOK ISNT only for yourself or others.

Privacy=Privacy THB.

Edited by Redicat

Belgium laws and stuff is clearly against it, FACEBOOK ISNT only for yourself or others.

Privacy=Privacy THB.

Laws or not, these are the facts: if it's on facebook, it's not reliably private. Using facebook for important/business communications is a terrible, terrible idea. Something like telegram (or just emails to be honest) would serve you a lot better.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Step 1) Stop using Facebook expecting privacy

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Everyone, yes even kids have privacy rights. Stop arguing legaly because you are not right, parents do not and should not know everything their kid does. Depending on how old OP is, there is obviously the question if he is at an age where he is allowed to use facebook. 

Edit: Also Facebook isn't really a platform where you want to be if you want privacy.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Laws or not, these are the facts: if it's on facebook, it's not reliably private. Using facebook for important/business communications is a terrible, terrible idea. Something like telegram (or just emails to be honest) would serve you a lot better.

Step 1) Stop using Facebook expecting privacy

wm9zm.jpg

How stop privacy when i follow other people and don't post about myself AT ALL.

EDIT: You can't visit Facebook as belgian because Facebook lost in lawsuit.

Edited by Redicat

post-217715-0-80479000-1451565278.jpeg

Everyone, yes even kids have privacy rights. Stop arguing legaly because you are not right, parents do not and should not know everything their kid does. Depending on how old OP is, there is obviously the question if he is at an age where he is allowed to use facebook. 

Edit: Also Facebook isn't really a platform where you want to be if you want privacy.

Look into this before fathering children, please. For your own sake if not for theirs. Kids are not legally responsible for the crimes they commit. Until the age of 14 in Germany, it's the parent, who pays the fines and in cases, goes to jail. Obviously you'd risk losing your kid to social services too. Like I said, sneaking behind the backs of your parents has nothing to do with privacy. I'm not saying privacy isn't among the most important freedoms us humans can have. Not even that kids should not be entitled to a degree of privacy from their parents too. But it's the parent's task to determine that degree, not the kid's.