Which the best AIO Water Cooler ?

gh0st47

As title said, there are like ton of models and brands to choose from now. 
I was wondering which is the COOLEST and most QUIET , AIO Water Cooler now on the market ? 

Please do mention whether if you're a user yourself. 
Though don't bother mentioning ones like EKWB and Swiftech. I don't really like those, but it performs well indeed. 

Currently Im using a Noctua U12S, it's dead silent and cools rather well. 
But I've seen review, most of the AIO Water Coolers are rather noisy. 
If I were to swapped them for Noctua fans will it still able to perform as good as it's original fans?? Since Noctua fans have a rather low maximum RPM speed. 

H110iGTX or kraken x61

and yes noctua fans will be quieter and perform just as well or better

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

As title said, there are like ton of models and brands to choose from now. 

I was wondering which is the COOLEST and most QUIET , AIO Water Cooler now on the market ? 

Please do mention whether if you're a user yourself. 

Though don't bother mentioning ones like EKWB and Swiftech. I don't really like those, but it performs well indeed. 

Currently Im using a Noctua U12S, it's dead silent and cools rather well. 

But I've seen review, most of the AIO Water Coolers are rather noisy. 

If I were to swapped them for Noctua fans will it still able to perform as good as it's original fans?? Since Noctua fans have a rather low maximum RPM speed. 

personaly i like my kracken x61, however most cases dont support a 280mm radiator, if you used noctua fans,  it would depend on which fans you use, and how many, if your using their air flow fans instead of static preassure the noise will be different, so pick the proper fans, and using their low noise adapters you can tune it just right.

Its a Championship not a Belt!

H110iGTX or kraken x61

and yes noctua fans will be quieter and perform just as well or better

The EK predator?

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

The EK predator?

OP already said no "expandable' AiOs from swiftech or EK

also the EK predators are having leaking issues currently so now is not the best time to buy one

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

personaly i like my kracken x61, however most cases dont support a 280mm radiator, if you used noctua fans,  it would depend on which fans you use, and how many, if your using their air flow fans instead of static preassure the noise will be different, so pick the proper fans, and using their low noise adapters you can tune it just right.

Yeah definitely, I be using the NF-F12 PWM fans. Im using them now on my U12S actually. It's dead silent. But only maximum of 1500 RPM I recall. 

And what I've seen that from both Corsair and NZXT, their original fans can go up to 2000 RPM some even 2500 RPM. Which will be noisy indeed but at the same time, so I thought that maybe such speed it's required to cool the CPU for the cooler. 

And seems like Corsair do sell SP fans that's up to 2000 RPM as well. 

But Noctua's new Industrial fans, which also includes the F12, that's capable of doing 2000 RPM as well ! Not sure will it be noisy but I doubt I can get it here in my country. 

What I remember the new Industrial fans cost a fortune as well, as if Noctua fans aren't expensive enough already lol ! 

I used an Enermax Liqtech 240 in a system of a friend and it's dead silent and cools really well

CPU: Ryzen 3700X VGA: RX 5700 8G RAM: 32GB 3200MT/s DDR4 Motherboard: B450 Aorus Pro

Storage: 2x1TB Crucial P2, 1TB Crucial MX500, 36TB NAS Cooling: Custom Loop 360mm & 280mm

PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Liqtech 240, H110i GTX, Kraken X61, Nepton 280l.  Out of all them the H110i GTX has the best temps, but you need to replace the fans with Phanteks or Noctua's, the Liqtech 240 is the quietest and most solid as it's an all metal construction, and the fins are built like tanks.  The 280l often is a 1-2c cooler than the X61 and the X61 is the quietest between the Corsair and Nepton pumps.  Feature wise - H110i and X61 have RGB on them, Nepton is white led, and Liqtech is blue.

All that being said - why do you want to upgrade to a CLC?  Unless you're overclocking or rendering a lot - it'll likely make little difference in gaming as the stress-load on a CPU won't be much.  If for looks and overclocking - out of the list I gave - I'd say the H110i GTX with the pump turned down, and some PH-F140MP's from Phanteks would do amazingly, or the Liqtech 240 if you're pressed for case space.  Reason I recommend the Phanteks fans is thanks in part to Coolingtechnique's reviews and testing methodology - they're normally quieter than Noctua fans at higher rpms, and offer a little more static-pressure, albeit less CFM by 3 - 5.  

Definitely take a look at the Liqtech 240 and H110i GTX, though.  Corsair has incredible support and warranty, and Enermax just makes a solid as all hell tank of a cooler.  Jayztwocents, Tek Syndicate, and Joker Slunt all approve of the Liqtech 240.

Liqtech 240, H110i GTX, Kraken X61, Nepton 280l.  Out of all them the H110i GTX has the best temps, but you need to replace the fans with Phanteks or Noctua's, the Liqtech 240 is the quietest and most solid as it's an all metal construction, and the fins are built like tanks.  The 280l often is a 1-2c cooler than the X61 and the X61 is the quietest between the Corsair and Nepton pumps.  Feature wise - H110i and X61 have RGB on them, Nepton is white led, and Liqtech is blue.

All that being said - why do you want to upgrade to a CLC?  Unless you're overclocking or rendering a lot - it'll likely make little difference in gaming as the stress-load on a CPU won't be much.  If for looks and overclocking - out of the list I gave - I'd say the H110i GTX with the pump turned down, and some PH-F140MP's from Phanteks would do amazingly, or the Liqtech 240 if you're pressed for case space.  Reason I recommend the Phanteks fans is thanks in part to Coolingtechnique's reviews and testing methodology - they're normally quieter than Noctua fans at higher rpms, and offer a little more static-pressure, albeit less CFM by 3 - 5.  

Definitely take a look at the Liqtech 240 and H110i GTX, though.  Corsair has incredible support and warranty, and Enermax just makes a solid as all hell tank of a cooler.  Jayztwocents, Tek Syndicate, and Joker Slunt all approve of the Liqtech 240.

Nope no plans on going Custom Loop, a AIO Water Cooler already cost a fortune to me, and Im quite simple, I only use it for gaming. I don't OC. 

My main reason is to get an AIO Water Cooler is compatibility issues. I planning on getting a 295 X2 / Fury X, problem is having a large heatsink is kinda obstructing the GPU's Rad mount. Im still considering. 

Im actually still not comfortable of using AIO Water Coolers, cases are rare but still you have water in your system, IF and IF I said it does leak, I be playing Russian Roulette then.... 

We don't sell Liqtech 240 I never even heard of it before, I will look it up. 

We do have H100i GTX here it's popular. Same for Kraken X61. 

Though Im bit confuse with Corsair, they seriously releasing too many models. 

What are the difference between all the models. 

H100i, H100i GTX, H110i GT, H110i GTX 

As I know H110 is 280mm, but what's the difference when comes to GT and GTX ? 

Same for H100i non-GTX and GTX. 

Some said it's only a marketing scheme. 

EDIT : O Liqtech 240 is Enermax's. We do have one dealer here, but not sure if he do carry this model. I used to own an Enermax ELC-120TA, well my experience wasn't so good...the fan was loud, the cooling wasn't that great ( it is better since I moved from a TX3 Evo to the ELC-120TA ) 

Then now Im using Noctua U12S, MAX speed 24/7, dead silent, cools better than the ELC-120TA as well...Noctua really blew me away with this cooler and their fans. I used to think they are just some overpriced overrated brand. 

The h110 is the original.  The H110i GT is a Coolit design and the GTX is an ASETEK design.  There is really no difference besides the original manufacturer.  Some of the GT's had an issue where they froze, and tore apart in travel due to weather conditions, but that was resolved by them releasing the GTX.  The GTX also come with different fans I believe, but there're really no difference in the models.   If you're only gaming and not oc'ing, I'd say keep with the cooler you have now.  It won't really restrict much given how you can position the GPU tubing, and that Noctua u12s will be dead silent compared to any CLC(Closed Loop Cooler).

The h110 is the original.  The H110i GT is a Coolit design and the GTX is an ASETEK design.  There is really no difference besides the original manufacturer.  Some of the GT's had an issue where they froze, and tore apart in travel due to weather conditions, but that was resolved by them releasing the GTX.  The GTX also come with different fans I believe, but there're really no difference in the models.   If you're only gaming and not oc'ing, I'd say keep with the cooler you have now.  It won't really restrict much given how you can position the GPU tubing, and that Noctua u12s will be dead silent compared to any CLC(Closed Loop Cooler).

Yeah this is why Im still deciding and browsing around, just wan't to prepare everything first, would never know when or what I want to change it, I may go for Fury instead ( air cooled GPU ) but AMD GPU is rather hot, water cool is what's best to keep the beast cool not to mention I live in a Tropical country everyday is hot as hell here. Ask Linus, he been to Singapore before  :lol: 

But If I were to get a Fury-X the Rad mount be a serious problem, the heatsink will obstruct it I think, If that I want to mount it to the rear. 

Some people mount it to the front but as Exhaust. If it's the 295 X2 then it's ok, I can switch that to Intake. But I will need a new case as well though my current case won't work. 

Even if I mount it to the rear, I worry the tubing will hit the fans on my heatsink. Since it's rather cramp there being the rad so close to the heatsink,

I can't upload picture to the forum but here's a pic of my PC on Facebook. 

I've thought of mounting the rad on HDD cage, but can't. The screen position must be tighten from left side, the design is like so. I can't do it from the right. So it's only meant for mounting fans...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152792311442745&set=pb.686112744.-2207520000.1451526259.&type=3&theater

The Raijintek Triton looks great for about 3 days and then all the color goes away

LOL ? Seriously ?? Well we do have it here, that sound horrible. 

They are new on the market right ? 

LOL ? Seriously ?? Well we do have it here, that sound horrible. 

They are new on the market right ? 

Not sure. I'm refilling my loop in a few days. If the color goes away ill just buy new tubing

Breaking things 1 day at a time

OP already said no "expandable' AiOs from swiftech or EK

also the EK predators are having leaking issues currently so now is not the best time to buy one

Actually, that has been fixed now.

If you had the budget for the EK Predator 240mm or 360mm, that is the best AIO, it is so quiet even when gaming, with my 5930K 4.4Ghz 1.3V, I get 58-64c when gaming. Normally highest temperature is 62c though. I have the EK Predator 360mm version.

If you do not want that, then the Corsair H110i GTX or Corsair H115i, they are the best AIO, excluding the EK Predator

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Actually, that has been fixed now.

If you had the budget for the EK Predator 240mm or 360mm, that is the best AIO, it is so quiet even when gaming, with my 5930K 4.4Ghz 1.3V, I get 58-64c when gaming. Normally highest temperature is 62c though. I have the EK Predator 360mm version.

If you do not want that, then the Corsair H110i GTX or Corsair H115i, they are the best AIO, excluding the EK Predator

Don't think there's a H115i 

There is H105 I recall, but I think it's old and they no exist. 

What most shop sell now is H110, H100 series. 

H90 as well I believe if not mistaken.

What's everyone opinion on Cooler Master's AIO Coolers ?? Which is their best ?? Im just curious, but CoolerMaster is rather overpriced IMO. I could buy a Corsair instead which I preferably more. But their Hyper 212X Evo is really bang for buck ! Amazing cooler for such size and price. 

Cooler Master Seidon 120v plus works really well for me. I was doing some benchmarks on a test bench, ambient temperatures around 25 celcius, I couldn't even hear the fan, keep in mind the room was silent and I had the i7 oc-ed to 4.8 Ghz

Don't think there's a H115i 

There is H105 I recall, but I think it's old and they no exist. 

What most shop sell now is H110, H100 series. 

H90 as well I believe if not mistaken.

What's everyone opinion on Cooler Master's AIO Coolers ?? Which is their best ?? Im just curious, but CoolerMaster is rather overpriced IMO. I could buy a Corsair instead which I preferably more. But their Hyper 212X Evo is really bang for buck ! Amazing cooler for such size and price. 

There is a H115i, it is new, currently on pre order in the UK

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

There is a H115i, it is new, currently on pre order in the UK

Judging by the page--it's going to be a 280mm and thick.  Should be interesting.