Now's the time to buy a processor. [In Store ONLY]

iNoa97

yes these sales are like every other week lol. I got my i7 4790k for 249 though last year then 40 off a mother board combo. 

but that 9% NYS sales tax.... ugh

try 20% sales tax

welcome to England

Thank God I live in America. 

I used to be quite active here.

still waiting for that dank i7 3770k deal to drop...

and it to actually come in stock somewhere :(

Why do you want a 3770k?

Why do you want a 3770k?

Too upgrade his i5 2400. Please do keep up :P

I would take one as well too throw into my ITX Rig.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Too upgrade his i5 2400. Please do keep up :P

I would take one as well too throw into my ITX Rig.

I don't think you're going to find one new in a store. Your best bet is second hand.

I don't think you're going to find one new in a store. Your best bet is second hand.

they still pop up new in a lot of places thing is the places that still have them think it is fine to charge original MSRP on a product that is almost EOL.

as far as used goes the K chips are still holding their value pretty well, although the price on them is about $40 cheaper than it was a few months ago.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

idk how good these are, I picked up my 5820K from Micro Center at $289

I was bout to say, these arent even deals LOL

I got my 4690k for $180 over a year ago

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I personally think that it's not particularly decent for a company to be advertising prices without tax. In Australia, the tax is always included in the prices, and if it is not, the company is sued by the ACCC. I think that that system works better, it is much less confusing.

USA 99Percent of items have no tax included part of the reason every see even more of a drastic price difference then it looks compared to Europe and Aus

These are close to everyday prices that microcenter always sells em for  that get posted almost everyweek on here.  

Good deals, but still not as good as the deal I got on my 3570k three years ago. $150 brand new, at Tiger Direct. RIP.

COMIC SANS

At least they dropped the prices for 4690k BACK to what they were before the holiday season. 

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

Micro Center always has these discounts. Good try though.

But I already own an i5 4690k and an i7 4790k. :P

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

$379 for 6700k? No thank you, with tax that will really pile on.

It's the standard in the US to not show price with tax because it will vary from state to state and city to city (if the city has it's own sales tax) . calling it indecent is quite a stretch as anyone familiar with the system will know that tax will need to be added.

Hmm. That makes sense. I just think that it works better in Australia, because GST (Good and Services Tax) is standardised at 10% all throughout the country, and it is ALWAYS included in prices. I personally think it's quite a bit better for people who travel and that sort of thing.

Not to mention (slightly off topic) we have virtually indestructable notes "bills".

Why do you want a 3770k?

best LGA 1155 processor made

plus my i5 2400 can't overclock

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

$379 for 6700k? No thank you, with tax that will really pile on.

That's why you don't buy into Skylake yet. i7-4790k for $259 and it's only 3% worse.

4790k/4690k/4170, those price are very damn good

I did too! Gotta love the after christmas sale, right?

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

I did too! Gotta love the after christmas sale, right?

Those prices are from like November to February.

Those are some hot-ass deals, especially the 6700K and the 5820K. Only thing needed is a store in San Diego (QQ)

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

-Snip-

Wish I had a Micro Center within 300 miles of me.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

Those prices are from like November to February.

It was $279.99 leading up to Christmas though

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

It was $279.99 leading up to Christmas though

It actually dropped to $250 for like a day or two... It was fucking insane, I was too slow to pick one up though. Gonna pick mine up for $300 soon, I wish it would drop back down to $279.99....