XSplit Premium 3 Month License Giveaway!

I wanted to win because i didnt win anything in my life and i like livestreaming games on twitch 

Thank :D

I want to stream some Fallout 4,JustCause3, Rocket League and CS:GO.I would love to start streaming with proper broadcasting software. Awesome giveaway LMG!

Hope to Win!Good Luck Everyone

Hello

I currently use XSplit for recordings on my channel (when it decides to work), so it will mainly be used to stream/record games, reviews, etc. This license will also allow me to try out most of the other features and help me decide whether I should stick with XSplit, or revert back to OBS (but hopefully stick with XSplit- it proves useful and saves time on video editing!)

Therefore:
- It will help a small YouTuber with his work (i.e. decent recording/streaming software)
- It will take some of the stress out of video production (no need to edit: set up scenes and off I go), especially with GCSEs just around the corner...
- XSplit seems like a good investment, but it has a steep price tag (I would much prefer if they didn't want around £400 for a lifetime license), so this will help with financials for a bit.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would love to win so I can stream on twitch/youtube !

This would be awesome I usally stream with obs, but it would be cool to try somthing new, I have heard good about Xsplit. <3

And I usally stream counter strike global offensiv and some osu and gta 5. 

Would not use it to stream as often as I would to record my screen for videos/trouble shooting.

I really want to stream and make videos on youtube as a new hobby and would really love to make my hobby become real! would love the account hope i win :D

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z170A KRAIT GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB 

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Case: NZXT H440 (Matte Black) Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

I would try to streaming wood working with multiple cameras angles 

dont need it but why not i guess if i had it i would just stream some call of duty game play and rocket league and what ever other games i have

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

I'd probably stream League, Battlefield and Minecraft. If I don't win I probably wont stream at all :P

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I would stream ets 2.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

this would be awesome to win, im currently using OBS for my twitch stream but ive always wanted to give xplit a go but cant justify buying it without using it, and i fell the free version isnt as great as a trial.

Well, this would be nice. I'm hoping to get into some Twitch or YouTube Gaming streaming of games like GTA V, Subnautica, and maybe doing a playthrough of The Escapists. I currently have to use OBS with CPU encoding because I have an AMD graphics card, and the free version of XSplit is too limited. Here's hoping I win, and Good Luck everyone!!

I often have to do tech support with friends/family.  I have done backwards ways of streaming to show them where to go on their computer, but rather be able to do it better!  Also, sometimes games for fun to show friends things.

Lets hope for the best. I'm going to steam anything and everything. Been in the works of starting up a new Youtube channel and xsplit will be a great help for any live shows.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I'm finally going to build a desktop for the first time in over 13 years in about 2 weeks. Looking forward to streaming some gameplay on twitch. I've never streamed anything before but after discovering LTT on youtube and watching some twitch I knew it was something I really wanted to try. Thanks for offering this contest / promotion to your forum members. Happy New Year!

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!

I've been really wanting to get into game streaming lately, but OBS is driving me mad!  Having XSplit to use would be fantastic!

OBS is better

*eats popcorn

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We have teamed up once again with our friends at XSplit to bring you guys a sweet code giveaway!

We have 20x 3 month XSplit Premium licenses to give away. If you're looking to up your streaming game with a Premium license, or if you're looking to try streaming but don't want to start with the basic plan, now is a great opportunity to get a taste of Premium, absolutely free!

Entry rules are simple:

1. Comment below to enter the giveaway.

2. One entry (comment) per person. Duplicates will be removed.

3. Let us know in that comment why you want the code - what are you planning to stream?

Entries will close in 2 weeks, on January 12, 2016. Winners will be selected by random draw.

Thanks and best of luck everyone!

-Nick

Planning to stream GTA V and Ark Survival

Thinking of doing some CSGO streams, mabe flight simulation.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I would stream anything, really.  It would be nice to have.

I am not signing.  This is a scam.  You don't get my signature.

-koolkyle

There, now you got it. Go away.