XSplit Premium 3 Month License Giveaway!

I plan on doing creative live streaming, lightroom, photoshop, ect... Showcase my photography.

I would like to get premium for 3 months so that i am able to stream for the rest of the time im on school holidays so that i can start talking to the community again, now that i have gotma desktop

I also live in Australia so the internet isnt that good, so whether i win it or not it doesnt really matter, but it would be nice

Thanks

~kodyroy

i want to stream games and cats

and if i get a new camera i might build a streaming backpack for local events

i run a small youtube channel as well as a twitch channel and obs has just been rather tempermental with me as of late so winning this would give me more options in terms of programs to use. 

“I am Holo the Wise Wolf. I know that there are things in this world that I do not know and that makes me wise!”

Spoiler

Use the following style specs for your profile!
Screeninator:  Asus GeForce GTX 750Ti 2GB
Powermathingy: EVGA 500W
Stickaminator: Crucial 16GB 「4x4GB」DDR3-1600
Procrastinator: Intel i5-4460 3.2ghz
Holdametalicizor:  Corsair 200R 
Noisoundacreator:  Razer kracken pro
Attatchamajiggy :  Asrock H97 Anniversairy ATX LGA1150
Remembrerthing:  i've got a-lot of drives
Flat-Colorful-Thing:  LG not actually sure the model of it
See-A-Move-O: Razer Mamba 2012
ButtonBoard:  Razer Deathstalker 

I want it cause i want to try to stream csgo im going to global elite and i think it might work for me with some good luck and with a fresh start of a new year 

I want this xsplit thing becasue I already use this service (the free version) and the premium would just improve my recordings. Such as 1080p and game capture devices. Thanks!

Just got a new setup, and I want to stream games like bo3 and cs:go on Twitch.

HI !!

I like to have a XSplit for broadcast walk travel and natural discovert.

I try to stream in personnal RTMP serv a lots of cam/webcam connected whis raspberry in wifi

I try also to have a 100m / 1km / 10 km range wifi for all cams.

all RTMP serv are use in somefing like LiveStudio whis XSplit to Twitch/youtube. that inside a motorhome and connecter to internet in 4G or satelite.

that system can be use to travel and discover natur / sport / bike / sportcar ...

(sorry for my english, i'm french but it's not a forgive)

i have other project. somefing like to add audio broadcast by add usbmicro to raspberry. But, at this moment i don't know if i can use rtmp serv to transmit just a audio source. 

what to you fink

It would be cool to win so I could stream my League of Legends fails

I'm gonna order a new pc that i'm gonna build for my self (First time trying it) and im gonna try to do a lot more uploading video and streaming because right now a Intel Pentium and a gt 220 can't do the job for live streaming.

I would probably be streaming GTA V, Cs go and some other fun games :3

I already stream a couple of my games (Hearthstone, League of Legends and Battlefield 4), but I'd like to do it in a more professional manner, even though I am not looking to monetize my stream.

I would like it because I am starting up a new gaming youtube channel and am starting to stream different games and it would be great to have a program like this in order to create good quality videos and hopefully raise my viewership. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.

I love to give streaming a go as I'm always gaming with my friends. We've just jumped back into Left 4 Dead 1 and man.... we suck hard! I think I would like to share that with the world.

Would be awesome to upgrade, have been using OBS for a while!

I would love to stream anything and every thing and this would help me out alot

Just want to stream Rocketleague, RUST and CS:S in HD.

i will be using the key for streaming, t=omg this is amazing!

if this is fake

ill beat yo ass on minecraft anyday.

Please Read in a " Crazy Evil German Scientist"  accent:

I want the licence, so I can start my streaming, and get many many fans to my media evil empire, so I can take over the world.

Ha ha ha haaaaaaa

I would like to be the best grill gamer there is out there, I will use that xsplit account to make my stream the best grill gamer stream there is out there, with the dankest white boards and all.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Hello,

I want to Stream Some games and Tutorials.  

And i try tu build an Livestream backpak

I am planning to Live stream some indie games off steam and maybe some Battlefield and Minecraft, Planning... I'm not confirming but planning, And if I don't do it I can give the code to my friend who is 100% sure he wants to stream :)

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

I'd like to start streaming my explorations in motion capture animation and 3d design as I work towards releasing a Trek themed webseries. Perhaps also some of my misadventures in ARMA 3.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I am planning to stream some GTA IV gameplay with a facecam, but all the software that I've tried so far either included malware or was very limited. I could definitely use Xsplit to start streaming games :)

My rigs:

Spoiler

NEW Ryzinator build:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 9 3950X 8-Core Processor

Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4

RAM: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 @ DDR4-3066

Storage: (3x) Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5", Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280

PSU: Seasonic Prime TX-750

Additional fan: Noctua - NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm Fan

Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual OC 4GB

Display: MSI 27L Optix MAG272QP @ 165Hz

OLD Build (SOLD):

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Motherboard: ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX (VRM overheating, don't buy) RAM: 8GB Kingston ValueRAM GPU: Onboard ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D Storage: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB, 119GB SAMSUNG MMCRE28G5MXP-0VBH1 (SSD), 465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AZRX-00L4HB0 (SATA)  PSU: Be quiet! - Straight Power 10 400 Watt Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 

Retro gaming build:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3 Coppermine @ 800MHz Motherboard: Asus P2B i440BX BIOS 1012 FSB: 133 MHz RAM: 1x 128MB Hynix PC133 SDR SDRAM GPU: ATi Radeon 9200 256MB AGP Case: Full Tower case (unbranded) Storage: CompactFlash card to IDE converter (16GB card) Sound Card: Aztech 2320 ISA Cooling: Stock heatsink fan OS: Windows 98 Second Edition