XSplit Premium 3 Month License Giveaway!

I want to win Xsplit because I have a YouTube channel called TechSlam and I want to do a podcast just like you guys and I needed a software to put my different inputs into the stream.

Thank You,

Lucas.

I would like to have a licence for Xplit for those types of live broadcasting stuffs for private news organisations in may country as we have to rely on the usual radio transmission systems which cost a fortune for licences etc.

I casually Live stream to my friends and smaller other groups and I keep having issues with other software. I wish to try out XSplit for once and see if it works better.

CPU: i7 6700k (@4.7GHz) RAM: 2x8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666MHz Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero
Cooler: Corsair H110i GT Case: Corsair 760T White PSU: Corsair AX860i FanCont: Lamptron FC5v2
Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech G502 / Corsair K70 RGB MX Brown SSD: OCZ Vector 150 120GB HDD: 15TB WD Red NAS

I like XSplit better than OBS because for example there's a live preview option. So i would probably stream games with it.

I want to stream StarCitizen including different angles of my battlestation.

i would love to stream just what ever im feeling like that day

I aim for one licence, maybe I get myself a christmas present with that :D

Glad I took few minutes before going to sleep and watched the video.

Greetings

I would use it to start a youtube channel of tutorials(Chess, technology, coding, etc.)  and some gaming playthrough/how-to videos. If I don't get this I'll be using OBS. 

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

i go to the dotalan and want to stream from there dota and the turnament

I am very interested in this, I would like to try to start officially streaming on Twitch as a gamer.  I don't have any lofty goals like some others, I don't have much hope to become the next twitch partner, I just want to be able to stream and give the best possible experience that I can.  I want to try this with the hope of one day making even a little cash to help my family with bills, food and if possible to improve my set up as a gamer.  I know, some of this sounds selfish, some of this sounds like "oh he just wants to say stuff we want to hear" but...Well, I need this.

I have heard of XSplit but never used it i do the occasional live stream to twitch and youtube using Obs but Xsplit Premium would be nice to try

I would stream games such as, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Rocket League, Fallout 4, and maybe some others. I would use this to jump start my YouTube channel (Go check me out https://goo.gl/dfgKZo ;) )  and it would hep me out a lot.

I have heard of XSplit but never used it i do the occasional live stream to twitch and youtube using Obs but Xsplit Premium would be nice to try

I want to live stream a Lanparty and some of the preparation leading up to the event.

i have tryed to do it with Obs but it kept crashing on me every 30min so lets home if i get a XSplit permium code it works better

i would like it because obs sucks and there needs to be more ksp live streams!

I would stream any of the games I own honestly I love to play them and would love to share it with others.

I was about to buy a licence to start streaming CS GO but I watched your video and said: "Hey, why I shouldn't try it out first?".
Good luck everyone and a happy new year! :D