XSplit Premium 3 Month License Giveaway!

We have teamed up once again with our friends at XSplit to bring you guys a sweet code giveaway!

We have 20x 3 month XSplit Premium licenses to give away. If you're looking to up your streaming game with a Premium license, or if you're looking to try streaming but don't want to start with the basic plan, now is a great opportunity to get a taste of Premium, absolutely free!

Entry rules are simple:

1. Comment below to enter the giveaway.

2. One entry (comment) per person. Duplicates will be removed.

3. Let us know in that comment why you want the code - what are you planning to stream?

Entries will close in 2 weeks, on January 12, 2016. Winners will be selected by random draw.

Thanks and best of luck everyone!

-Nick

i want ti please :)

i already live stream with xsplit and that would let me see if premium is worth it 

I want to stream cs go (with multiple facecam angles)

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I wanna be able to stream some dank games like skyrim n stuff.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I have a one year license that came with my 980 Ti. I don't need it nor want it. Give it to someone else. Thanks for the offer, though!

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Planning to stream Overwatch when the beta comes back in January!

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I stream already using obs and have really never used any other options and this will help me decide which one is the best to use

Me and my son would like to start streaming some gaming sessions on PS4, xBox One and PC. I could really use this as I'm also looking into purchasing some capture equipment too.

can i please have it?

i just built my gaming pc and now i want to stream

I'd Stream Speedruns of Mirrors Edge and playthroughs of cheap badly rated games on steam

As a member of the LTT Star Citizen Org, and an occasional streamer using OBS, I'd like to see what X-split can do. The free version is kinda eww. but it's free, so I guess that's expected.

My 7 year old is really excited to stream his minecraft world to other people. I would be using Xplit to get a nice setup going for us (mainly him playing) and me sitting next to him (to fend off those internet trolls).

Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to stream some Minecraft, Rocket League and CS:GO. I know it sounds a bit boring, but I would love to start streaming with proper broadcasting software. Awesome giveaway LMG!

It would be awesome to get an Xsplit account, I am planning to make a live Q&A with my fans :)

well normally this would be filled with some rant about how i lurk more than any normal person should i've been trying to come more out of my shell.

i just finished my dream pc, x-99, 980ti and all that jazz; so i want to start game streaming just so i can't show off my prowess in driving into walls in any racing game i own. (seriously walls in my racing games are powered with elctromagnets).

but i would greatly appreciate the help thanks for the help.

i Want to Try Streaming Live Content and see if it is a good investment to start my own youtube channel looking into all the possibilities 

I'd like to tryout XSplit Premium for a good while before I purchase anything. I stream basically everything. Coding, Gaming, blarg?

Day 23 everyone!! Day 23!!

Have always wanted to try streaming video but could never find a good free program.

I would personally use it for gaming montages and stuff.

also using X split could be something i could use in my resume?