LINUS TECH TIPS TEAM Q&A

Slick

To any of the LMG members: 

What company do you think isn't recognized enough for what they do?

(What small company deserves more attention than they get?)

Why don't you build a new WAN show PC, and make a build guide out of it called the Ultimate Streaming PC Guild Guide?

Are you going to do a 15 inch MacBook Pro review?

I know you've said the channel has started to produce more "show like content", but what do you see LMG doing in 2016? Like will there be any new channels popping up / new ideas for the main channel?

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

To linus: Does luke sexually harass you?

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

I would Like to know how you guys managed to acquire all of your knowledge. Maybe doing some kind of particular school or just by studying and practicing on your own.

LTT branded thongs and speedos in the store. How close are we to that happening? 

(pic) 

i have a question for linus . when are you going to hire me as a cameraman/editor/tester/builder ? 

post-59507-0-92089100-1451349887_thumb.j

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

What do you think about the first leaked image from the new Assassin's Creed movie?

35Ar0BJ.jpg

Please tell me you got the joke, ey?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Have a question you've wanted to ask a specific member?

need some insight on a random problem?

Why turnip on the wan show?

POST THEM BELOW!

Video coming soon maybe?

General Question (I Think) : How you can find Dennis ? I mean he's the only Asian member (I Think) and Im sure he's not magically become LMG member's . 

Linus/Luke : Is there any way to work on LMG . Everybody dreaming to work on LMG  :lol:

All Member : How many you guys get paid/month  :D  :ph34r:

This a question for Taran. Do you plan on doing more videos on the channel? I miss having you in the videos:(

Here's a question to Linus:

What's the biggest challenge of running a business?  And what's the biggest reward or happiness you get out of running a business?

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

Ok, a serious one.

Given the current state of divisiveness on social issues in a great part of the western world, and the propensity for offense and bullying by certain sects of the far left over someone saying "the wrong thing" and other imagined slights, what would be LMG's strategy for dealing with such a, for lack of a better word, social media shitstorm? 

What videos would you make if you wanted to become a youtuber today(with 0 exposure/experience and only $1000 to spend on mic/camera/computer tower)? What mic/camera might you get if you couldn't use a smartphone for recording?

How do you view the state of the LTT forum today?

Luke: What is the exact url of Slick's youtube and twitch channels etc.? They are referenced to but never directly typed or said in a clear way. 

If you refused to take any sponsored videos from now on, what would happen to LMG and the various channels?

Where did the Nicky V. nickname/personality come from? What's the story behind it?

Why isn't it made more clear to users at the forum who the various forum staff members are and what they do, similar to LMG's page listing everyone working there and what they do?

How hard/easy is it for someone to just break into the LMG property and steal things?

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

Q: Why you guys stop reviewing any roccat brands?

More power to LMG.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

Hi!

1. This is for all LMG crews.

How much of your position at LMG has to do with your skills, merits etc. and how much of it has to do with the fact that most of you are somehow related to/ known by / friend of Linus?

2. And this is just for Dennis, do you ever feel homesick?

Maybe give some tips to launching your own startup company? Pitfalls you experienced, some do's and don'ts, the importance of turnips from beginning to end, etc? 

Hardcore troll questions in the thread lol

What could be the problem when my r9 290 gets bad utilisation in witcher 3, fallout 4 and other triple a titles (after reinstalling drivers via ddu, LOTS of stuff on cpu parking registry edits priority modes disabling cores changing settings in msi afterburner overclocking/undercloxking temps are fine. Any tips what I could do I was thinking to get a new cpu/mobo and reinstall windows 10 )

Fx8350 & r9 290

And is it true that you now with Windows 10 can't carry over windows licenses over mobo's? I couldn't find any tool in win10 to call Microsoft and unlock my win code and seen people say you can't online but hey the Internet can be a toilet full o' crap.

Typed on my Moto x sorry for the shit grammar /autocorrected words.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

What is the meaning of life, Linus? When is Luke gonna build it beautiful? When will Dennis be deported? And one last question for all of you: "Boxers or briefs"?

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!