LINUS TECH TIPS TEAM Q&A

Slick

Have a question you've wanted to ask a specific member?

need some insight on a random problem?

Why turnip on the wan show?

POST THEM BELOW!

Video coming soon maybe?

First off hey Luke!

How much did Linus's 8 SSD raid cost him when he got it?

Will I end up in another LTT video? :P

What's the longest amount of time the WAN Show PC's actually just worked?

Why is Linus's picture for a lot of things his fake Steve Jobs photo?

Did any other people's LTT NF-F12s not come with the note from Linus?

Luke, how many times have you been fired?

Why don't you use the main Twitch channel for 3D printing streams?

Are there going to be more videos with Linus rapping in them? The stormtrooper rap was pretty damn good.

Why don't you run all office traffic through a VPN to reduce the chance of getting taken down by an attack of some form if your IP is found and shared?

Are you going to read this entire thread?

For Jon: why do you know everything?

For Colton: Why do you put yourself down as being worse than Nick Light?

For Berkel: Where did you get that fake Aussie accent from?

For Luke: How's the 2600k going and how far have you managed to push it in terms of clocks?

For Taran: how's the RSI going?
For Dennis: how's the mattress? Answered but not my question alone.

For Linus: any further cat expenses from foam consumption?

Bold questions were answered in the video :P

Thanks LMG!

Sig under construction.

Question to that Luke guy: Why are you so sexy?

On a serious note, not that Luke's godly looks aren't serious, this question is to everyone: What were you doing before LMG?

are any of you guys still virgins? if so, who?

i mean if they don't mind answering, they can. if not, that's cool too.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

does Luke still live with his parents?

how much ram did your first pc have? 

what ever happened to squirtle? 

Will you guys be at PAX east? 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

What's your favorite meme?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

POST THEM BELOW!

Video coming soon maybe?

general question : when do you guys arive and leave work ?

second question to linus or luke : why not keep the livestream pc running 24/7 ? or boot it up offline then plug in the internet to avoid any updates ?

3rd question, to whoever is the person it matters with. (nick / linus ?) I have free time and I want to do illustrator shirt designs. and say logos or banners for videos. will you guys use them if I made any ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

are any of you guys still virgins? if so, who?

i mean if they don't mind answering, they can. if not, that's cool too.

thats weird xD

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

POST THEM BELOW!

Video coming soon maybe?

Biggest personal achievement within the company? Could be asked to all the members.

When did people stop calling Luke Slick ? Yeah...I don't quite remember it.

Somewhat related , this comes up when you search slick in urban dictionary :
tOjWXog.png

What a coincidence.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I guess this question is for Linus. How do you deal with sponsorship transparency? I've noticed recently that you've been making it more clear whether a video was sponsored by a particular company. Well, it seems that way. Tell me if i'm wrong.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

To all members of LTT:

What do you think you would be doing now, If you weren't working for LMG?

What's your Game/Games of 2015?

For any member: Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

is anyone in the office a car nut if so what is their favorite car?

will you ever hire a guy specifically to do build logs (modding and stuff) because i think we would all like to see more builds?

can you do a full office tour now that its finished 

oh and could you  please do more case reviews not enough youtubers do them and i think its a good market to tap into? 

thanks

maybach123

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

How big of a game changer will virtual reality be next year? What about further in the future? Because , not if , but when we will be able to fully digitize the entire human experience...things will change quite dramatically.

For example...when people will take vacations in the future will they just put on a VR headset? What would be the difference between a real and an illusory vacation experience?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I've a question for @LinusTech - the MX Green CM-Storm Quickfire TK, did you ever adjust to the weighting when you continued to use it for a few extra days or weeks?   As for the rest of the team - how large is Berkels meme folder?  Among other things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How do you choose who you collaborate with? Like I don't think you would do one for a channel with 500 subs for instance. The other tech youtubers (non PC) all seem to have their own circle.)