How do you check ink levels on Windows 10?

Profoundsoup

Im trying to figure this out for my dad, and we both cant figure out how to find the ink levels on his Dell printer. I already downloaded the newest drivers but no idea what to do from here

You need to use dells software, just like windows 7 or 8

i check by when it stops printing  good.

Im trying to figure this out for my dad, and we both cant figure out how to find the ink levels on his Dell printer. I already downloaded the newest drivers but no idea what to do from here

Depending on the printer, you have various possible ways:

-> If the printer is on Ethernet or wireless, you can usually connect to the printer with your web browser and entering the printer IP address, and see stats of the printer, including the ink level.

-> You can sometimes see the ink level under "Device and Printers" panel, if you type it in the search box, you'll find it in the list of results. On that panel, double click on your printer, and see if you have anything related to this shows up.

-> You need to use the manufacture software of the printer to communicate with the printer and get that information.

Depending on the printer, you have various possible ways:

-> If the printer is on Ethernet or wireless, you can usually connect to the printer with your web browser and entering the printer IP address, and see stats of the printer, including the ink level.

Never knew this, but that's really cool. I always just use the proprietary software or just check on the display on the printer, but this method is pretty easy.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro