CS:GO is the best selling game on steam in 2015. Beats GTA V and Fallout 4.

AlTech

It is up until you hit DMG.

I'm LEM... Solo que is how I got it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Possibly.  Alternatively it may simply be most users computers don't have the means to play more demanding titles.

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

Bottom of the page shows most popular(most common?) hardware.  With dual-cores on HD graphics in the 2.3-2.7 GHz range, what can be played?

I was referring to arkham knight. Something that nobody with HD graphics could run.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Because I'm genuinely unlucky, my last game that I played it was a duo of people with horrifically bad internet "the guys name was literally HIGH PING FTW" and the other guy disconnected until the last second before he rejoined where he proceeded to troll because we kicked his teammate for sitting in base not doing anything. This happens to me about 2/3 of games. Other games the other team is simply better, but yeah I usually top frag and get about 20-40% more kills than deaths.

Of course any tips are welcome, I mostly play on Mirage and Inferno. I find it ridiculous that I'm deranking this fast, where as ranking up still takes like 8 games.

Edit: To add on to my unluckiness outside of CS GO, I won a Beats Pill from my Wisdom Tooth doctor brand new in package and the battery was broken rendering it basically useless, I also overclocked my graphics card and it broke the Ethernet port on my 990FXA UD3 *which as far as I know is unheard of*

That luck is unheard of.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'm LEM... Solo que is how I got it.

Wins are completely random under DMG, teams are mostly dog shit unless lucky (i solo Q) 

Anyone want to pair up with me, i can help you up to DMG rank.

My 3rd alt will most likely place DMG/LE after my 10 games are done, only 3 games to go.

Main is MGE deranked DMG, and 2nd alt is MG1... and i swear it's busted to all hell lol.

I will only accept MG1 minimum as the game sense and aim passed MG2 get's higher and higher, and you will need to keep up.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

That luck is unheard of.

Not sure if you're saying I'm lucky or not. Regardless I'm probably going to try solo queue, it's usually funner with friends but my Gold Nova 2 *still higher than me* always bottom frags.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Wins are completely random under DMG, teams are mostly dog shit unless lucky (i solo Q) 

Anyone want to pair up with me, i can help you up to DMG rank.

My 3rd alt will most likely place DMG/LE after my 10 games are done, only 3 games to go.

Main is MGE deranked DMG, and 2nd alt is MG1... and i swear it's busted to all hell lol.

I will only accept MG1 minimum as the game sense and aim passed MG2 get's higher and higher, and you will need to keep up.

and yet everyone with skill is always global and global, this system is so fucked it's unbelievable. It just works all the time like it should. Why can't it be broken and allow me to play with good players while being shit myself.

That's what I read in your post.

My buddy has 5 accounts in global while solo queuing, it's fun for him.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Not sure if you're saying I'm lucky or not. Regardless I'm probably going to try solo queue, it's usually funner with friends but my Gold Nova 2 *still higher than me* always bottom frags.

SEM-Gold 2 are not really different, you don't want to see what happened on my 2nd alt the time i was getting my 10 games in, Gold 4 is what i was vs and was completely cried over about wallhacks and aim, i was only MG2 on my main back then, was ages ago.

My 3rd alt started lower for unknown reasons, and well it was like playing vs BOT AI on expert but no aim at all.

and yet everyone with skill is always global and global, this system is so fucked it's unbelievable. It just works all the time like it should. Why can't it be broken and allow me to play with good players while being shit myself.

That's what I read in your post.

My buddy has 5 accounts in global while solo queuing, it's fun for him.

Yeah i mean i bottom frag every game, i make dumb mistakes every game, i get deranked on 1 loss after a 6 win streak in DMG, oh wait only 1 was correct.

Yeah i mean i bottom frag every game, i make dumb mistakes every game, i get deranked on 1 loss after a 6 win streak in DMG, oh wait only 1 was correct.

fraging doesnt get you anywhere, i can top frag by baiting my teammates and lurking, but thats not how you win games...

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

fraging doesnt get you anywhere, i can top frag by baiting my teammates and lurking, but thats not how you win games...

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-VbChY-FMREi-VpHqq-r5NaS-DmAEB

I mean you can accuse me without evidence as you do this all the time, because you of course know how everyone plays, you are so smart.

Copy the link in your browser to anyone who has CSGO and hit enter.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-VbChY-FMREi-VpHqq-r5NaS-DmAEB

I mean you can accuse me without evidence as you do this all the time, because you of course know how everyone plays, you are so smart.

i have watched your demos before, you don't play like you deserve a better rank, mediocre everything, terrible crosshair placement. 

Please go play 10 cevo pugs and tell me how much efficiacy you get from them.

Spoiler

i have watched your demos before, you don't play like you deserve a better rank, mediocre everything, terrible crosshair placement. 

Please go play 10 cevo pugs and tell me how much efficiacy you get from them.

You are a Global telling everyone else under your rank they suck, so i mean no one fucking cares, you are a pure dick.

You are a Global telling everyone else under your rank they suck, so i mean no one fucking cares, you are a pure dick.

but you care, you keep complaining about how everyone is throwing your games and you can't get higher rank because you are unlucky somehow. But somehow no one else on the planet is unlucky, they just either suck or are good.

Spoiler

but you care, you keep complaining about how everyone is throwing your games and you can't get higher rank because you are unlucky somehow. But somehow no one else on the planet is unlucky, they just either suck or are good.

Now the words put in my mouth, i mean at least try.

Now the words put in my mouth, i mean at least try.

Why is it that when I play under DMG wins are so damn easy people often quit on the enemy team because of my "blatant aim and wh"?

Why do you think things like these happen? Because I and the other above average players just get lucky ALL the time?

please watch warowl solo queue to global series, he is currently stuck in LE, please take note on how much stomping occurs.

Spoiler

You know, like they did with Fallout 3 and Oblivion.

I was wondering why people kept making that distinction, then I realized Fallout 3 came out like 8 years ago. A lot of the plebs weren't even teenagers yet when those games came out.

I mean be more pedantic, it's universally known that solo Q is far harder than with a competent team. But because you are arguing you go over common stuff and will just dig to keep yourself relevant. And yeah when you can't rank up in 9 wins in MG1 and winning by large wins not small ones, there is something up.

Why is it that when I play under DMG wins are so damn easy people often quit on the enemy team because of my "blatant aim and wh"?

Why do you think things like these happen? Because I and the other above average players just get lucky ALL the time?

please watch warowl solo queue to global series, he is currently stuck in LE, please take note on how much stomping occurs.

I mean be more pedantic, it's universally known that solo Q is far harder than with a competent team. But because you are arguing you go over common stuff and will just dig to keep yourself relevant. And yeah when you can't rank up in 9 wins in MG1 and winning by large wins not small ones, there is something up.

if that happened recently then of course there is something up, ranking was shifted downwards to silver. If you win 9 in a row you just didn't fall, wait for ranking to settle down and then you will see rank ups and downs. 

Honestly, there is far too much evidence that ranking up only depends on your skill alone, teammates can suck dick all they want you will get to lem or supreme, crossing the border into ge is quite difficult alone, but still possible.

Spoiler

Now, if they only counted sales from different IPs, then CS:GO would have like 5,000.

I kid, but I don't see the hype about CS:GO. It didn't seem special, certainly not special enough to take #1.

It's really cheap, it's multiplayer and people buy it ..

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

I can see why, honestly.  The last year and a half has been a lot of twitch streamers opening cases, and then you sort of watch and want to open cases as well.  I've several friends who bought the game just to buy keys, crates, and open cases to sell the weapons on the community market to buy other games.  I made $1000 once from CS:GO gambling, and promptly lost it in the same gambling.  But damn was it fun. 

Oh, the game is okay too.

Or you just don't know how to play?

No it's pretty terrible. I like CS but CS:GO is cancer,