CS:GO is the best selling game on steam in 2015. Beats GTA V and Fallout 4.

AlTech
Might be due to marketing, advertising and the Sheep lining up to buy Batman games.

Possibly.  Alternatively it may simply be most users computers don't have the means to play more demanding titles.

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

Bottom of the page shows most popular(most common?) hardware.  With dual-cores on HD graphics in the 2.3-2.7 GHz range, what can be played?

Dx12 is reportedly coming in January though.

Hope so. Last time I was looking forward to it but they kinda screwed up. They hyped it up until the release day in August and then cancelled it on the actual day of release. It was supposed to be the first DX12 game.

What are your specs? Can't see sig because of mobile.

i7 3770k CPU

8GB DDR3 1866Mhz

R9 290 vapor-X with plenty of OC headroom (haven't needed it so far)

256GB Corsair Performance Pro SSD

550 watt Seasonic Gold PSU

How did more people pick Arkham Knight than Mad max?

Might be due to marketing, advertising and the Sheep lining up to buy Batman games.

I got arkham knight free with my GPU, activates through steam so I guess that also adds to the counter

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Why though? The game is so terrible. :ph34r:

Bad Albatross bad Albatross :P

CSGO is great game dude with a shitty developer and a sort of toxic community.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

2.5 million people bought FO4 expecting a good game :D

It's a good game.

@op lol comparing 1 month vs 12 let's calm the fuck down.

Should i buy it?

If you want to play a game for more then 1 hour/dollar, yes.

They essentially took Skyrim, painted Fallout on it and ruined it.

your opinion is like an anus, etc.

Bad Albatross bad Albatross :P

CSGO is great game dude with a shitty developer and a sort of toxic community.

I disagree. It is a mediocre game fueled by a hype train. :P

(though yes...it has a toxic community.)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Just consider 75% of those sales are smurfs and cheaters. rebuying over and over again.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

I disagree. It is a mediocre game fueled by a hype train. :P

(though yes...it has a toxic community.)

My friend what hype train ? I've 1500+ hours in game if it was because of hype I would've stopped long time ago.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Carried like a full retard for 2 games lol, 29/4 and 31/10 only 1 of those games did i win.

Dat Eagle is coming for my first rank.

It's a good game.

@op lol comparing 1 month vs 12 let's calm the fuck down.

If you want to play a game for more then 1 hour/dollar, yes.

Not really. Stop fanboying over F4 and accept it was a disaster

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Counter Strike Go is a piece of shit after the ranking system update. I can literally top frag every game and with my luck I get paired with autistic retards *no offense to people who are actually autistic you are all beautiful* which is what happened, deranked 3 games in a row, Gn4 loss, gn3 loss, gn2 loss, now I'm sitting at GN1 and won't play unless with friends.

If you're good you will rank up period.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Is that unique purchases? I know I account for 3 of them.

3 accounts here too.

My friend what hype train ? I've 1500+ hours in game if it was because of hype I would've stopped long time ago.

You underestimate the power of the hype train. However long someone has put into the game, it doesn't mean the reason they did so is earnest.

*not saying you are, but most are.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yeah, it's because CoD YouTube kids switched to this game and everyone and their dog hyped up the game this year.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hope so. Last time I was looking forward to it but they kinda screwed up. They hyped it up until the actual release day in August and then cancelled it on the actual day of release. It was supposed to be the first DX12 game.

i7 3770k CPU

8GB DDR3 1866Mhz

R9 290 vapor-X with plenty of OC headroom (haven't needed it so far)

256GB Corsair Performance Pro SSD

550 watt Seasonic Gold PSU

Yeah, you'll definitely be able to run it at medium-high. Yeah, I was also disappointed with the dx12 delay.

- snip-

You underestimate the power of the hype train. However long someone has put into the game, it doesn't mean the reason they did so is earnest.

*not saying you are, but most are.

Honestly I just played the game when I bought the Valve complete package thing on sale and I saw the game downloaded it and never stopped playing since then.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Honestly I just played the game when I bought the Valve complete package thing on sale and I saw the game downloaded it and never stopped playing since then.

I had it bought me as a gift from an overseas friend in Murica, great lad and we regularly buy each other a game or two, good stuff, friend on FB too.

If you're good you will rank up period.

Not true.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Not true.

Why is that ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Not really. Stop fanboying over F4 and accept it was a disaster

I dont play bad games for that long. I'm averaging .50$ per hour. I never claimed it was a great rpg. But it's a better game overall then Witcher 3 for me. Witcher 3 is a much better rpg.

Why is that ?

It is up until you hit DMG.

I dont play bad games for that long. I'm averaging .50$ per hour. I never claimed it was a great rpg. But it's a better game overall then Witcher 3 for me. Witcher 3 is a much better rpg.

So you are saying the most disappointing game of the year that failed to live up to it's hype is superior to the game of the year that is universally praised? Okay....

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Why is that ?

Because I'm genuinely unlucky, my last game that I played it was a duo of people with horrifically bad internet "the guys name was literally HIGH PING FTW" and the other guy disconnected until the last second before he rejoined where he proceeded to troll because we kicked his teammate for sitting in base not doing anything. This happens to me about 2/3 of games. Other games the other team is simply better, but yeah I usually top frag and get about 20-40% more kills than deaths.

Of course any tips are welcome, I mostly play on Mirage and Inferno. I find it ridiculous that I'm deranking this fast, where as ranking up still takes like 8 games.

Edit: To add on to my unluckiness outside of CS GO, I won a Beats Pill from my Wisdom Tooth doctor brand new in package and the battery was broken rendering it basically useless, I also overclocked my graphics card and it broke the Ethernet port on my 990FXA UD3 *which as far as I know is unheard of*

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10