CS:GO is the best selling game on steam in 2015. Beats GTA V and Fallout 4.

AlTech

On second list, how many games support custom servers & mods? Like proper support.

Ive counted all 1 of them.

GG

Ive also bought New Vegas. Unfortunately, i cannot play it. Not on steam anyway.

DRM fault. GG

And i know i wont be buying fallout series unless its under 3$. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. more like.

They essentially took Skyrim, painted Fallout on it and ruined it.

You know, like they did with Fallout 3 and Oblivion.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Counter Strike Go is a piece of shit after the ranking system update. I can literally top frag every game and with my luck I get paired with autistic retards *no offense to people who are actually autistic you are all beautiful* which is what happened, deranked 3 games in a row, Gn4 loss, gn3 loss, gn2 loss, now I'm sitting at GN1 and won't play unless with friends.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Counter Strike Go is a piece of shit after the ranking system update. I can literally top frag every game and with my luck I get paired with autistic retards *no offense to people who are actually autistic you are all beautiful* which is what happened, deranked 3 games in a row, Gn4 loss, gn3 loss, gn2 loss, now I'm sitting at GN1 and won't play unless with friends.

oh no, you went from an extremely low rating to an extremely low rating, what happened in the world.

That's exactly what the ranking system was supposed to do, push more people towards silver. It did that. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Or you just don't know how to play?

lol yup, that's definitely it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

lol yup, that's definitely it.

Your sarcasm is real...tell us, why do you hate it..?

Two words to all the rest of you ppl that dont play CSGO

CYKA

BLYAT

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

-

damnit I was just about to post something similar.

-

lol my alt was named that, except casual server was filled with bunch of annoying people and the name change was coming.

Valve has done a great job with CS:GO.

But I wouldn't directly compare it to GTA V and Fallout 4 sales numbers. It's a much lower priced game and it has been on sale the whole year.

Valve has done a great job with CS:GO.

But I wouldn't directly compare it to GTA V and Fallout 4 sales numbers. It's a much lower priced game and it has been on sale the whole year.

Dont forget you can also pretty much run it on any PC built withing the last 8 or so years with more than playable frame rates :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Best selling game. Worst development team.

Never forget R8 Wild West 2K15.

Fistful of One Shots. :D

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

oh no, you went from an extremely low rating to an extremely low rating, what happened in the world.

That's exactly what the ranking system was supposed to do, push more people towards silver. It did that. 

Yeah but I'm not even bad, just really unlucky. I have a friend who's still MG2 and he sucks ass.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Your sarcasm is real...tell us, why do you hate it..?

Hate is such a strong word. I said it is terrible, there is a difference. I don't like the community (annoying little boys, annoying people, hackers everywhere, idiots etc etc), the maps are terrible in design and I don't like the mechanics of the game. I find it a true bore of a game that most people only really like because of a hype (you know, a fade).

CYKA

BLYAT

I'll take that insult proudly. B)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yeah but I'm not even bad, just really unlucky. I have a friend who's still MG2 and he sucks ass.

yeah, okay. Great excuse.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

yeah, okay. Great excuse.

It is a great excuse My friend sucks ass and he's MG2 though I'd imagine it's easier to carry when solo queue 

I'll take that insult proudly. B)

I will, any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

Either way it's good to see that there were 10 new PC games released in 2015 which sold more than a million copies. That means on average every 36.5 days a new PC game comes out which is going to sell more than a million copies in quick time. PC gaming goes from strength to strength...

How did more people pick Arkham Knight than Mad max?
Nvidia gameworks title bundled with geforce GPUs maybe?

Ark Survival has done even better than I thought. More than 2 million copies in six months. Despite not running smoothly for most people.

Ark Survival has done even better than I thought. More than 2 million copies in six months. Despite not running smoothly for most people.

I can understand that. I got it 4.5 months ago and have barely touched other games since.

Not to mention its update rate... Seriously, there's ALOT of new content every week.

- snip-

It is a great excuse My friend sucks ass and he's MG2 though I'd imagine it's easier to carry when solo queue 

gold nova and mg is the same shit. get over yourself, start improving and you will rank up. 

Spoiler

I can understand that. I got it 4.5 months ago and have barely touched other games since.

Not to mention its update rate... Seriously, there's ALOT of new content every week.

Any idea when the game will be finished? I will pick it up once it's done and optimized etc...

Any idea when the game will be finished? I will pick it up once it's done and optimized etc...

its been playable for a while now, but I wouldn't bet on it for another 4 or so months. Dx12 is reportedly coming in January though. I'd really recommend buying it though, if you tweak the settings you'll manage it. What are your specs? Can't see sig because of mobile.

- snip-